• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tricks and Tips

Gallopaway

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
Been playing against my brother in law for the last few days and it has been so close in each game and been super fun!!

Anyway I want to know all the Tricks and Tips for this game as I only have a handful of ways to try score tries,
Thought it will be pretty cool to start a thread where everyone can post this in..if they are willing to give up that info that is!

Been playing against my brother in law for the last few days and it has been so close in each game and been super fun!!

Anyway I want to know all the Tricks and Tips for this game as I only have a handful of ways to try score tries,
Thought it will be pretty cool to start a thread where everyone can post this in..if they are willing to give up that info that is!

I find if you can break the back line and go head to head with the fullback, a well timed grubber/chase past him can be effective.

You can wheel an attacking scrum that is 5 metres from your oppos line, then pick up and run to the line. Even if tackled you can usually crash over for a try.

Try playing the 360 version of the game with the first finger of your left hand resting accross/controlling the left thumbstick (it feels wierd initially, but it can be done) leaving your left thumb to press the D pad so you can change defence (but maybe more importantly) rucking tactics.

If CPU oppo is given advantage within your 22, try to get one of your players as far upfield (and offside) as you can as sometimes the restart takes place at the point further away from your line after 2-3 phases..

Use grubber kick down the blindside from 10-15 metres out. Even if youdon't get over for the try you get the ball back from drop out.

If playing against human oppo and losing, get busty gf/wife to walk past tv with her wabs out..then either score a try as your mate drops his controller or switch game off......goodnight.

Latest posts