Trio of signings for Quins

Discussion in 'Aviva Premiership / LV Cup' started by snoopy snoopy dog dog, Mar 31, 2010.

1. snoopy snoopy dog dog

snoopy snoopy dog dog Senior Member

Club or Nation:

Leinster

Three good signings for Quins who lack a bit of talent at the moment. I've been very impressed by Urdapilleta whenever I've seen him play in the Churchill Cup.

They still need a tight head and a second row before they can contend for the Premiership in my opinion.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Feicarsinn

Feicarsinn Super Αdmin

Country Flag:

Ireland

Club or Nation:

Leinster

Had completely forgotten about Smith, always thought him to be a fairly handy operator.

4. Daylightfire

Daylightfire Member

Country Flag:

England

Pretty happy with the signings,,Adding more competition for Tiesi and co is always good.

5. iWin

iWin Senior Member

Country Flag:

UK

Club or Nation:

Harlequins

Good, I suppose. Smith's signing only adds weight to the rumours that Tiesi is going, which I'm not happy about, but even so, it's good to see Lowe will have competition even if Tiesi leaves.
    Urdapilleta should be good too, because I don't like our other options at 12 when Turner Hall is out.
    Gray might be what our sub-standard front row needs, but we'll have to see him in action first...

6. snoopy snoopy dog dog

snoopy snoopy dog dog Senior Member

Club or Nation:

Leinster

I've read on Leinsterfans that Quins may be adding Dave Moore, a scrum half from the Leinster academy, to their ranks. I've no idea if there's any truth to it. He's a decent player with an excellent pass but the knock on him seems to be that he's inconsistent.

Do Quins need a scrum half?

7. iWin

iWin Senior Member

Country Flag:

UK

Club or Nation:

Harlequins

Possibly, but certainly not as 1st choice, with Care being with them and all.
    Also in the squad are Karl Dickson, Steve So'oialo and Gareth Williams, but I don't know who's out of contract this season etc.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!