Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

South Africa

I see WP just appointed Ebrahim Rasool as the chairperson.

Which IMHO could be the final nail in the coffin of the union especially with all the other troubles regarding finances and so on.

I get that he was the ANC treasurer. But my worry is that was the ANC treasurer...

TRF_stormer2010

TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

South Africa

Club or Nation

Stormers

I see WP just appointed Ebrahim Rasool as the chairperson.

Which IMHO could be the final nail in the coffin of the union especially with all the other troubles regarding finances and so on.

I get that he was the ANC treasurer. But my worry is that was the ANC treasurer...
Yes, he will bring a ton of experience to the party. I am sure you will struggle to find someone as adapt at syphoning funds elsewhere in the country. A very astute appointment by Marais to ensure they cover themselves whilst plundering the WPRU coffers.

rugbeian_usa

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Glasgow

Those were both insightful comments, which I appreciate. I like it when fan's voice their opinions when something's wrong, in this case corruption. But I'm sorry it's happening.

Primary

The Rugby Forum Assistant
Here are some related products that The Rugby Forum members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to The Rugby Forum’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to The Rugby Forum discussions about these products.