• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trying to do something about it.

Packman

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Highlanders
Are you fed up that we've lost the European Cup?
Are you gutted that Stuart Lancaster has not been allowed to pick his best 23 vs NZ in the first test next June?

Well I've done something about it. I've contacted the Minister of Sport Helen Grant and asked her to intervene by any means possible, even publicly naming and shaming PRL and the RFU for not evening being able to arrange a rugby match in June without ballsing it up and wasting one of our precious finite test matches before September 2015

if you want to do the same then the email address is below.

[email protected]

I'd also think very carefully before buying tickets to the first test in NZ because you will be endorsing their ineptitude. Forget the match and go to the Zoolandia nature reserve instead. its just outside Wellington and the night tours are the brilliant because you may get to see a rare kiwi bird or a prehistoric lizard.

As for the European cup. The sooner the clubs find themselves playing to empty stadiums to sooner we can get back to true European Cups like this years. Your money, your conscience, your sport, your call.

Did you know Packman was originally called Puckman? You'd think it's because he looks like a hockey puck, but it's actually because pakupaku in Japanese means to flap ones mouth open and closed. But they figured it'd be too easy to scratch out the p, turn it into an f, or whatever... so... yeah.

Yeah I knew that because I'm awesome.

The British Government have yet to reply to my email, Someone would think they have something better to do! I bet Mrs Grant is spending her time doing some that equality and diversity stuff. RUGBY WOMAN!!!! FOCUS ON WHAT'S IMPORTANT!!!! There's a european cup to save goddamnit!

Latest posts