• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Trying to update 06 roster

A

aikitim

Hey guys, could someone with a rugby 08 roster help me out?
I'm just trying to add players and get most of the northern hemisphere clubs and major internationals up to date, and i need to start creating a few players, but i'm always kind of bias compared to the preexisting stats.

I'm just looking for someone whose been updating their 08 roster to send across some stats for the players im missing.

So far i need:
Tom Croft
Johne Murphy
Matt Banahan

also can someone direct me to the player transfer thread?

Hey guys, could someone with a rugby 08 roster help me out?
I'm just trying to add players and get most of the northern hemisphere clubs and major internationals up to date, and i need to start creating a few players, but i'm always kind of bias compared to the preexisting stats.

I'm just looking for someone whose been updating their 08 roster to send across some stats for the players im missing.

So far i need:
Tom Croft
Johne Murphy
Matt Banahan

also can someone direct me to the player transfer thread?
[/b]

still need johne murphy

Wales:
Bradley Davies
Warren Fury
tom james
jamie roberts

ireland:
cain healey
Johnny O'Connor
gavin duffy

France:
Julien Brugnaut
Arnaud Méla
Fulgence Ouedraogo
François Trinh-Duc

i dont know jack about any of these players, so any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Johnny O'Connor(ireland)
gavin duffy(quins)
jamie roberts(cradiff ???)
Warren Fury(wasps)

are all on the game

they're on the game? I had to make Tom James, Jamie Roberts, Richard Mustoe and Ben Blair to make my Cardiff squad look anything like what it does in real life.

Johnny O'Connor(ireland)
gavin duffy(quins)
jamie roberts(cradiff ???)
Warren Fury(wasps)

are all on the game
[/b]

oconnor and duffy are, i guess i missed them, but i can't find roberts and fury...

Roberts isn't, he might be thinking of Jamie Robinson, a centre who plays for Cardiff. Jamie Roberts is a Fullback/Wing who's just come through into the senior Cardiff Blues squad, and won his first cap for Wales against Scotland during this years Six Nations. He wouldn't have been added into the 08 squad, because they didn't even bother moving Phillips from Cardiff to the Ospreys. If you want details on him and Tom James for when you're creating them just go to www.cardiffblues.com.

Im sure Warren Fury is, should be in the Wasps team, he is from Ireland so look there, but he might be on the game as english.

I will have a look later.

Aikitim, i think i did tell you to get my 06 roster from my site. It is updated until the start of this season, but it does have players missing like Croft, Banahan i think. Players like W.Fury where in my roster i think.

Aikitim, i think i did tell you to get my 06 roster from my site. It is updated until the start of this season, but it does have players missing like Croft, Banahan i think. Players like W.Fury where in my roster i think.
[/b]

yea you actually sent me one that was a bit more updated than the one you have on your site. Forgot to mention I was starting with that. Thanks Fa'atau for your brilliant roster.

Latest posts