• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tuilagi Arrested in Dublin

Alesana Tuilagi, A Samoan rugby international, has appeared in court in Dublin in relation to an alleged assault in the city.

read more here: http://rugbybanterpage.co.uk/tuilagi-arrested-in-dublin/

Happened after HEC defeat to Leinster in 2011. He flew over voluntarily to be charged. I fully believe this will be settled out of court with a settlement being paid and while it was a serious assault it's extremely unlikely he will serve any jail sentence. There's CCTV evidence and witness statements against him so he will look to settle out of court as opposed to in court.

We should have won that game, I remember some of the Leinster crowd giving it all that after the game, calling me tigger and saying I should go to poo corner. It was vicious and I was traumatised.

:(

I heard Alex T got the same as me.

We should have won that game, I remember some of the Leinster crowd giving it all that after the game, calling me tigger and saying I should go to poo corner. It was vicious and I was traumatised.

It's should have, not should of!

novogodisnji-porodicni-portreti-5.jpeg

:(

I heard Alex T got the same as me.

That's Dublin and them Leinster crowd they like the Leicester fans of Ireland

Should've visited Munster and taken in all sights our beautiful area has to offer with our A1 people

The world has gone mad! A foreigner is accused of starting a fight with an Irishman? Next we will have Scotsmen as peacekeepers, Americans behaving like Christians, unbiased Celtic colonials refereeing, South African referees favouring touring sides, the Bleatingish press admitting that the SH teams are quite good, the IRB getting rid of its racist Gerrymander, and European clubs allowing Pacific Islanders to play in the RWC Lottery.

PS Tuilagi must be so embarrassed. His brother is playing for the Opium Poppies. How low can he swing?

PPS An Australian, four Pakehas, three Maoris, two Samoans, two Tongans, a Fijian, two Zimbabweans, four South Africans, a Welshman, an Italian and three West Indians are on a bus together going to Racist HQ for a rugby match. Yes it's The Angryish rugby team aka the Opium Poppies.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

if you guys actually think I'm an attention craving person, that's your problem and blatant misinterpretation, lack of comprehension, because it isn't a reality. I'm just myself, like to have fun, and am not trying to look cool or edgy or trying hard to look intelligent, bring others down constantly, bring negativity or gratuitous aggressiveness, I just post...all this, in fact, cannot be said about certain people on here, and I find that depressing. To have to come online on a Rugby forum to display how great one is, lay out life accomplishments or try so hard to be loved and admired by remote individuals, develop a reputation and respect from others, and attribute so much importance to that fkng reputation thing, that's depressing. That's just the reality of it. Those are the characteristics of a vapid, frail personality.

The random posts or more humorous shiit I do isn't to look cool, it's just part of the fun. It's creative BS, you don't have to read it, and no I'm not "trying hard" on those I just love random, surreal BS and I most certainly am not going to stop because 3 or 4 stuckups call it "trying hard". It's not me who "tries hard" on these forums, oh man you should look around a little more, it's a little obvious ;)
There's a tremendous amount of aggressiveness and vehemence in those replies...

The saddest thing here is lots of the ppl who dislike me are ppl I've done no wrong to. Nope, I'm not playing victim, this is just fact. If you dislike someone because he's done you wrong, fair enough, although you still shouldn't but that's another story. If you dislike someone who minds his own business, goes on about what he likes to do and doesn't tread on your ground, you've got to look at yourself and nowhere else. Yeah I made that comment up there, but I guess it's just losing patience.

There, would rather be serious this time, hopefully you're big enough individuals to respect that.​

if you guys actually think I'm an attention craving person, that's your problem and blatant misinterpretation, lack of comprehension, because it isn't a reality. I'm just myself, like to have fun, and am not trying to look cool or edgy or trying hard to look intelligent, bring others down constantly, bring negativity or gratuitous aggressiveness, I just post...all this, in fact, cannot be said about certain people on here, and I find that depressing. To have to come online on a Rugby forum to display how great one is, lay out life accomplishments or try so hard to be loved and admired by remote individuals, develop a reputation and respect from others, and attribute so much importance to that fkng reputation thing, that's depressing. That's just the reality of it. Those are the characteristics of a vapid, frail personality.

The random posts or more humorous shiit I do isn't to look cool, it's just part of the fun. It's creative BS, you don't have to read it, and no I'm not "trying hard" on those I just love random, surreal BS and I most certainly am not going to stop because 3 or 4 stuckups call it "trying hard". It's not me who "tries hard" on these forums, oh man you should look around a little more, it's a little obvious ;)
There's a tremendous amount of aggressiveness and vehemence in those replies...

The saddest thing here is lots of the ppl who dislike me are ppl I've done no wrong to. Nope, I'm not playing victim, this is just fact. If you dislike someone because he's done you wrong, fair enough, although you still shouldn't but that's another story. If you dislike someone who minds his own business, goes on about what he likes to do and doesn't tread on your ground, you've got to look at yourself and nowhere else. Yeah I made that comment up there, but I guess it's just losing patience.

There, would rather be serious this time, hopefully you're big enough individuals to respect that.​

Blue.jpg

I Got Your Back Bruh :D

what the fkk did you just fkking say about me, you little btch??????? ill have u know I have the 63 highest rep on trf, and ive been involved in numerous nh v sh threads, and i have over 10000 confirmed posts!!!!!!!!!!1!!! im trained in off topic posting and im the top poster in the clubhouse bar. you are nothing to me but just another RugbyWriter. i will neg u the fkk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen since My Last Post, mark my fkking words. u think you can get away wth posting in my thread???????? think again, fkker. as we speak i am contacting the mods and your ip is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ban, Lez!!!!!!!!! the ban that wipes out the pathetic little thing u call your account. ur fkking banned, kid. i post anywhere, anytime, and i can neg u in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with the mobile app. not only am i extensively trained in drunk posting, but i can report every post to wipe ur miserable ass off the face of theforum , you little btch!!!!!!!!!! if only you could have known what petty retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon u , maybe you would have logged off an gon outside. but u couldnt, u didnt, and now ur paying the price, u fkking idiot. i will neg all ur posts and u will drown in it. ur fkking banned!!!!!!!!

what the fkk did you just fkking say about me, you little btch??????? ill have u know I have the 63 highest rep on trf, and ive been involved in numerous nh v sh threads, and i have over 10000 confirmed posts!!!!!!!!!!1!!! im trained in off topic posting and im the top poster in the clubhouse bar. you are nothing to me but just another RugbyWriter. i will neg u the fkk out with precision the likes of which has never been seen since My Last Post, mark my fkking words. u think you can get away wth posting in my thread???????? think again, fkker. as we speak i am contacting the mods and your ip is being traced right now so you better prepare for the ban, Lez!!!!!!!!! the ban that wipes out the pathetic little thing u call your account. ur fkking banned, kid. i post anywhere, anytime, and i can neg u in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with the mobile app. not only am i extensively trained in drunk posting, but i can report every post to wipe ur miserable ass off the face of theforum , you little btch!!!!!!!!!! if only you could have known what petty retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon u , maybe you would have logged off an gon outside. but u couldnt, u didnt, and now ur paying the price, u fkking idiot. i will neg all ur posts and u will drown in it. ur fkking banned!!!!!!!!

Yeah I read that too. Are you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us? Do you have any thoughts of your own on this matter? Is that your thing? You come into a forum, you copy some obscure passage and then paste it off as your own idea just to impress some mods and neg my friend? See the sad thing about a guy like you is that in 50 years you're gonna start doing some thinking on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life: One, don't do that. And two, you dropped 10,000 on some ****in' rugby forum which you could have got for 50,000 in a generic forum.

Latest posts