• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Two Rugby League 2 Venue's Leaked(stadiums)

D

doovepop

You can play in a warehouse and At the beach (venue's)
Well not really leaked.

You think playin at a warehouse is cool, what about playin at a beach
like om F***** god.
<

This is very cool!

Maybe perhaps even the school tennins courts (remember those days?)

geez i remember those days, no hard tackels though, well that was the plan to start with anyway

I got hit once on the courts...........so hard that I couldn't walk properly for a day ot two..................

..as well as forearms and all sorts............so many cheap shots by kids who wouldn't handle it if we played on grass.......

ah yes gg the old tennis court days. we mainly played touch but it always eslacted into tackle at some point. the ashpalt is not kind to the body thats for suew.

We were on the tennis courts for a couple of years playing touch, they had artificial turf though so maybe not quite as painful when falling, still messed up the glassy/plastic cover on the face of my watch though.

I like the idea's of having these 2 wacky stadiums! I hope there is one more though...

Haha, I remember the days of the Madden 2002 crazy stadium. Such as the cereal bowl and the haunted graveyard
<
Then EA got lazy and decided to cut them out cause they couldn't be arsed to make them
<

I think developers should spend the time fixing friggin bus, not building tacky novelty stadiums, sure its fun once, maybe youll show a couple of your mates, then youll never use them again. A waste of time!

nothing beats the road!

when you get hit really hard and fall on the floor grazing your elbows...everyone stops...then you think....AND CHASE THE C*** DOWN WITH A POLE!!!

"i said no big hits!!!!
<
"

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Oct 30 2005, 10:01 AM
Haha, I remember the days of the Madden 2002 crazy stadium. Such as the cereal bowl and the haunted graveyard
<
Then EA got lazy and decided to cut them out cause they couldn't be arsed to make them
<
Yep, that sounds like EA all right.

Latest posts