• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 nations 2016

Impressive display from Wales thus far. They're well on top in the scrum, look more powerful, and have been clinical ball in hand. Worryingly for England, we have another excellent tighthead prop to come off the bench to continue to pulverise them scrum time.

England have put some good things together in attack, but a few wrong decisions and mistakes have cost them.

This is the u20, get the players to attack off scrums.

This should be trying to teach the lads about front foot rugby. I don't care who wins, I want to see attacking rugby with intent.

Why's the game at a neutral ground?

- - - Updated - - -

Sickening tackle - how can the commentators defend that tackle? Sin bin all day long.

No way that tackle on the English 10 is legal! Drove his head into the ground! His body was vertical and upside down when it hit the ground. How the hell can they say it's not above horizontal! He is practically vertical!

This is the u20, get the players to attack off scrums.

This should be trying to teach the lads about front foot rugby. I don't care who wins, I want to see attacking rugby with intent.

Why's the game at a neutral ground?

- - - Updated - - -

Sickening tackle - how can the commentators defend that tackle? Sin bin all day long.

Bristol isn't it?

Definite red card spear tackle.....!

No way that tackle on the English 10 is legal! Drove his head into the ground! His body was vertical and upside down when it hit the ground. How the hell can they say it's not above horizontal! He is practically vertical!

Not nice to watch, DDT style. I think he's lucky to only get sin binned. I've seen "spear tackles" get worse

Bloody hell why are we constantly kicking when Wales have 1 man in the bin? This team are really poorly coached, tackling is atrocious.

The England 9 sin binned. He's been awful from what I've seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloody hell why are we constantly kicking when Wales have 1 man in the bin? This team are really poorly coached, tackling is atrocious.

It is bad isn't it! Ha

Too many Premiership boys missing for England means Wales have thrashed us. Too many mistakes and too sloppy from England.

I have no idea why I am watching this!?

England are awful, the commentating is awful.

Latest posts