• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

U20 6 Nations 2017- Stars of the Future: If there's grass on the pitch play ball

Connacht is a barren wasteland devoid of homegrown talent. They are a leech on the side of Irish rugby.

Doubt McPhillips would have started ahead of Bill Johnston. Rob Lyttle would be in the team on the wing. No 8 Doris is originally from Connacht. Cillian Gallagher is an excellent prospect from Connacht who's currently injured.
Ya McPhillips would bench though. I'd heard there was a bit of confusion about Doris' origins, I know he plays for Marys though.

This Irish commentary is embarrassing "It's a kick, a kick atleast a yellow!" You're telling me you think that's a red. Seriously?! **** off.

Granted it should have been yellow, but they're acting like he'd stabbed their nans.

This commentary is painful.

That should have been a yellow card but this escalating talk at every sentence? Not helping.

'I think that's a trip'
'This could be a yellow'
'definately a yellow'
'stuck his leg out there'
'that might be a kic
'it is a kick, kick to the shins'
'this could be a red'
'he's kicked him in the shins in a try scoring area'
'should be a red'

Also had a go at Mercer for celebrating 'winning a lottery' when he's just won a textbook jackal penalty.

"They deserve a try but the luck just isn't with them".

Yeah crossing ain't being unlucky. . .

Also, tell them when Ireland fail to score it's not 'luck'. That's called not taking your chances.

Pretty interesting game from what I've seen without the noise. England pinned back in the last 15 minutes and the one chance they had to get out they screwed up the lineout, but responding impressively.

Man you could see that score coming. As soon as they were in possession in the right area. Fast, clean recycling and service. Scrum half looks the business.

The commentary is a bit of a laugh but its funny how serious the some of you lads take it. Really upsetting apparently.

England the more powerful side and making it tell. Up hard in defence and making serious ground with good carries. Referee isn't the difference but he is spineless.

The commentary is a bit of a laugh but its funny how serious the some of you lads take it. Really upsetting apparently.

England the more powerful side and making it tell. Up hard in defence and making serious ground with good carries. Referee isn't the difference but he is spineless.

Nah not serious. The Irish commentators are the ones taking it too seriously if anyone is. . . An embarrassment to your nation ;)

Really hate when Refs give that penalty. The Irish player was nowhere near the ball. Hugging the man in on the ground shouldn't win you a penalty for not releasing.

Latest posts