• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UCC; the future of Munster Rugby

D

durbutter

The singular thing that dismays me about Munster Rugby is how tiny the crowds are for the the matches in the Mardyke. All there is is a few curious faces and the Munster academy. I find it pretty patethic considering half will end up on top quality AIL teams, and of them, a 1/4 will play for Munster at some point. Basically they work they're holes off and all the get is offers from Dophin, Cork Con., Highfield., or Sundays Well. Gara, Flannerley, Leary, Leamy, etc.etc.

CLOCk BallsCUJNT.Tis bullshit hown many quality payers com in there and whe thewy make or not get on recognitionm. must be tough going. Although being in UCC RFC make thingds muvh easer in ohter ways. Anyway FUUUKKKKKKKKKK.

c'Mon' the REbels!!!!!!

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Drunk post of the year so far.

By the way I have a feeling that ye lads may have peaked against Tyrone but I wouldn't begrudge ye Sam this year. Playing really entertaining football.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (noidsay @ Aug 30 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WHY CAN'T I EDIT MY POST!!!!!!!![/b]

Coz it was like 8 hours ago and there's a timelimit of like 5 minutes for editing.

Anywho, I get what you're getting at. I shoed up for a cuple of matches this year, that's how I knew that Scott Deasy was gonna be popping up some time in the future a few months before anyone else saw how awesome he could end up being. (worsed syntax ever)

And I'll be going to more next year fo'sure.

Looking forward to Ail League Divison 1B (though I still don't get why they've split into 1A and 1B).

Latest posts