• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UCORFC New Kit

O

O'Rothlain

Gentlemen, I am proud to introduce the first official kit of the University of Central Oklahoma Rugby Football Club! I'm quite proud of how they turned out. Let's hear what you think! Also, any of you gaming editors, feel free to make a Rugby 08 Kit out of this...haha!
n777070242_2287931_1124.jpg

n777070242_2287932_1995.jpg

If there is serious interest in purchasing a jersey, contact me. I've no clue at the moment how much they will cost to reproduce, but, again, if there is real interest, I'll find out.

How do we get on about advertising on the shirt ;)

Looks a pretty decent kit shame it is Adidas... They don't know how to make Rugby Kits!!!

How do we get on about advertising on the shirt ;)

Looks a pretty decent kit shame it is Adidas... They don't know how to make Rugby Kits!!! [/b]
Simple...$$$ or in your case £££. We would love to have you be a kit sponsor. Let's chat about that if you are serious. :D
They are really nice, all the adidas kit I've played in have been quality.

Lets talk £££'s then... I would like to sponsor a team... but not sure whether we can afford it yet....

wait, you're with UCO?? hahaha, i was president of OSURFC last year and talked with you guys a bit on getting your team together, talking with the parent organizations, etc. I played in high school with Frank Adams.. Glad to see it's going well. Small world.. and I'm not playing this year with OSU, i may start back again in the fall if time allows and some sort of structure arises, but if you're wanting to put something together with us I'm more than sure i can do that, or help you out with anything else you need. just let me know and ill see what i can do.. cheers..

wait, you're with UCO?? hahaha, i was president of OSURFC last year and talked with you guys a bit on getting your team together, talking with the parent organizations, etc. I played in high school with Frank Adams.. Glad to see it's going well. Small world.. and I'm not playing this year with OSU, i may start back again in the fall if time allows and some sort of structure arises, but if you're wanting to put something together with us I'm more than sure i can do that, or help you out with anything else you need. just let me know and ill see what i can do.. cheers.. [/b]
We played OSU 01 Dec. I'm the coach...and I play. I'm sure we'll meet up, watch some drunk asses run the Zulu and drop quarters in eachothers drinks. Frank and the other guys are scheduling something with you for this semester...I'm sure it'll be in Stillwater. So, show up. Ha ha.
Small world.

Latest posts