• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uk Pre-orders

T

toup

Just wondered where anyone in the UK has placed their orders? Usually go for amazon myself but when I saw the difference in price there and at play.com (24.99 compared to 17.99 at play) I changed... have I made a mistake? Always found amazon very reliable for delivery but thought I'd give play a go for that saving. Any thoughts?

I ordered from play months ago. they are usually pretty good, cds often arrive on the saturday before the monday release, but with this game your guess is as good as anyone's (except Lora's, obviously.)

I've gone with Amazon again - I just find them so reliable and they're prices are pretty competitive (though Play's is pretty awesome). The games I order from Amazon normally arrive on the day of release or the day before which is good.

Coco
<

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 31 2005, 08:11 PM
I've gone with Amazon again - I just find them so reliable and they're prices are pretty competitive (though Play's is pretty awesome). The games I order from Amazon normally arrive on the day of release or the day before which is good.

Coco
<
I normally go with amazon for exactly those reasons, but the price difference is quite noticeable. So will play generally have it to you on day of release? I'm not bothered about getting it early but don't want to be waiting longer than I have to...

play are great - most games ive pre ordered arrive at least a day early.

ive pre ordered of play

and i know this games out on the 27th

Originally posted by loratadine+Dec 31 2005, 01:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (loratadine @ Dec 31 2005, 01:51 PM)</div>
and i know this games out on the 27th[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Lora
@ Nov 28 2005, 04:55 PM
i am quietly confident we will see this game very soon.

God I hope your right on this one. Anyway, I may rent or read other people on these boards reviews before buying, but I expect to buy from Play at some time.

On the net today I've seen release dates of 20th Jan, 27th Jan, 13th Jan, 3rd Feb and 10th Feb - why is there such a wide difference?

Coco

We did pre-order with Amazon as they are our favourite and are very reliable indeed.

But because the date changed we cancelled and have waited a while.

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 31 2005, 04:45 PM
On the net today I've seen release dates of 20th Jan, 27th Jan, 13th Jan, 3rd Feb and 10th Feb - why is there such a wide difference?

Coco
The release date is just a guess at the moment made by people, as the offical release date has not been confirmed yet. I don't have a cluw ehn the date will be announced.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 1 2006, 04:51 AM
We did pre-order with Amazon as they are our favourite and are very reliable indeed.

We? Adding split personalities to your lists of, um, attributes, eh?

Originally posted by robbinho+Dec 31 2005, 07:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Dec 31 2005, 07:01 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 1 2006, 04:51 AM

We? Addinh split personalities to your lists of, um, attributes, eh? [/b]
<
<
<

Good one!

<
<
<

Coco

I ordered from Play.com, they're excellent. Always deliver on time and are very competitive in terms of prices.

The way I see it £17.99 is a bargain, compared to Game £32.99, and if it turns out to be trash (which from what I've read certainly isn't the case) you can trade it in after a week or so and get £15-20 @ Game. That works out cheaper than renting it for a few nights!!!!

Play.com...

But I ordered it back in October when it was still @ £14.99. And that's stuck.

Originally posted by The Kiddie@Jan 1 2006, 03:31 PM
I ordered from Play.com, they're excellent. Always deliver on time and are very competitive in terms of prices.

The way I see it £17.99 is a bargain, compared to Game £32.99, and if it turns out to be trash (which from what I've read certainly isn't the case) you can trade it in after a week or so and get £15-20 @ Game. That works out cheaper than renting it for a few nights!!!!
If you take it to game they'll only give you vouchers. Only gamestation hand out cash for games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
We? Addinh split personalities to your lists of, um, attributes, eh?[/b]

I meant we as in me and my parent's.

Nice one though....very quick for you...
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 3 2006, 05:15 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
We? Addinh split personalities to your lists of, um, attributes, eh?

<
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, sorry I'm not as quick as you.

I dream of the time it'll take me two days to come up with something that's not funny.

Originally posted by robbinho+Jan 3 2006, 09:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (robbinho @ Jan 3 2006, 09:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 3 2006, 05:15 AM

<
[/b]

I dream of the time it'll take me two days to come up with something that's not funny. [/b][/quote]
<
<
<

To be honest I was glad to hear it was parents and not the culmination of the first successful human cloning project...

Originally posted by toup+Jan 3 2006, 10:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toup @ Jan 3 2006, 10:01 PM)</div>
Originally posted by robbinho@Jan 3 2006, 09:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Air Ben
@Jan 3 2006, 05:15 AM

<

I dream of the time it'll take me two days to come up with something that's not funny. [/b]
<
<
<

To be honest I was glad to hear it was parents and not the culmination of the first successful human cloning project... [/b][/quote]
Very true. Simple mathematics tells us that multiplication of zero is always zero.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jan 3 2006, 10:18 PM
You've become awfully scathing since your promotion!
<
That's because I can buy and sell your sorry ass, and you know it.

<

(Or it could just be my first day back at work and I'm a bit grumpy...)

Latest posts