• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster and their result swings

P

Propie

The Ulster rugby team won the league last year and everything seemed to be going great. Then the new season started :ph34r: and they were at the bottom of the league :huh: it just dosent make since how such a good team can go to such a bad team!

I think it could have somthing to do with the departure of David Humphrys! what do you think?

Doesn't sound like it's going to get much better for you next season, as if the rumours are anything to go by we'll have stolen two-thrids of your backrow. Roger Wilson has already signed and reports are that Neil Best was spotted at the Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

Whatever happened to Rob Dewey - wasn't he supposed to set the world alight after moving to Ireland?

Doesn't sound like it's going to get much better for you next season, as if the rumours are anything to go by we'll have stolen two-thrids of your backrow. Roger Wilson has already signed and reports are that Neil Best was spotted at the Gardens a couple of weeks ago.

Whatever happened to Rob Dewey - wasn't he supposed to set the world alight after moving to Ireland?
[/b]

ha ha right enough, you never hear of him now.

The same Humphreys who is still a member of the Ulster squad?
[/b]

Yea i know hes still a member of the team but i dont think hes played a full game this season, and hasnt played a game at all this month!

Is Dewey not injured?

and Humphreys started in Glasgow, but tbh he would have been better off staying in belfast - during the course of the game he managed to miss touch with penalties several times, find tocuh from the kick-off, not make the kick-off 10 metres, hit a 22 drop-out over the dead ball line...

...And all this the week after he came on to score 16 points and rescue a draw against Leinster. :?

Latest posts