• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster - Leicester Tigers (13/01/2012, 20:00)

Yep, I like Cave a lot as a player. He rarely looks flash but al those around him look better whenever he's on the field.

18-7. Ulster looking good. Hopefully they'll prevent Leicester from 1) winning and 2) a losing bonus point.

Can you imagine the tigers dressing room with that try before ht, massive score, c'mon ulster

Ulster on fire tonight. Hard too see them losing this at the mo.

Fortress Ravenhill. What a game.

Fantastic stuff, pulling away from Canada vs. Leeward Islands in Cricket to follow this, Leicester look shell shocked. Dan Cole just took a yellow to put them in an even bigger hole.

Ok I thought Ulster might win but 34-7 is taking the piddle. Leicester look like they don't want to know

This was the performance I thought we had but didn't quite dream of. We are a force - there's not many with a first XV better than ours - and Ravenhill is a fortress. Our execution has been poor a lot of the season, but my gods it appears to be coming together now.

SMALL PAUL YOU FCKING WONDERFUL MIDGET!

Stand up for the Ulstermen.

There seems to be a general consensus that Ulster, due to the Ravenhill factor, expected poor weather, bigger pack etc are going to have enough in the tank but I'm not buying into that. Plus people keep harping on about the thrashing handed out to Leicester in Ravenhill years ago which has absolutely no relevance. Leicester are Leicester for a reason, they ain't coming to Belfast to lie down. I take Leicester to shade a tight enough game.

Wrong.

Can't say I'm not happy. Leicester are my 2nd most disliked team after "them lot up the a4". Ulster have been fantastic tonight, a home QF, even if it's unlikely to happen, could be an interesting prospect

Can't say I'm not happy. Leicester are my 2nd most disliked team after "them lot up the a4". Ulster have been fantastic tonight, a home QF, even if it's unlikely to happen, could be an interesting prospect

No one would want to come here. No one.

That was exceptional, I hope we can do enough in France to get a home knock out tie. Not many will fancy playing us in Belfast.

That was exceptional, I hope we can do enough in France to get a home knock out tie. Not many will fancy playing us in Belfast.

Clermont is up there with the hardest places to go to get a win, Ulster would do well to get a losing bonus point.

Wow, that is quite a score! Wasn't expecting to see that. Congratulations Ulster fans, commeserations Leicester fans.

Apparently Youngs, Croft and Cole were all terrible.

Bodes well for the Six Nations :lol:

Latest posts