An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Ulster.png
Dragons.png

Ulster v Dragons
Venue: Ravenhill, 19 September 2008
Kickoff: 19:30
</div>

Hardly been a blistering start for both these sides who have both been guilty of throwing away matches they really should have won. So the question is who has the mentality to get the job done at Ravenhill?

You'd have to think Ulster given that there was a marked improvement on their first showing but given how poor they were in parts in the Scarlets match that's not as good a positive as they'd like it to be. The Dragons certainly had their moments in the first half but given the second half collapse against the Scarlets and their no show last Sunday they seem to face an uphill task.

Ulster: C Schifcofske; A Trimble, D Cave, R Dewey, T Nagusa; N O'Connor, I Boss; T Court, R Best, capt, B Botha, R Caldwell, E O'Donoghue, M McCullough, K Dawson, R Diack.
Replacements: N Brady, J Fitzpatrick, C Del Fava, T Andersonb, C Willis, I Humphreys, B Cunningham.

Dragons: Phillip Dollman; Gareth Wyatt, Rory Sidey, Ashley Smith, Richard Fussell; James Arlidge, Wayne Evans; Adam Black, Tom Willis (capt), Rhys M Thomas, Adam Jones, Luke Charteris, Joe Bearman, Richard Parks, Grant Webb.
Replacements: Steve Jones, Hugh Gustafson, Adam Brown, Jamie Ringer, Rhodri Gomer Davies, Jason Tovey, Thomas Isaacs.

I managed to catch some of the highlights to this game but to be honest i think most welsh fans will just be glad to see the dragons get a victory after throwing away the game against scarlets and getting a good stuffing by Munster.An away win unbelieveable :D

Latest posts