Ulster v Harlequins

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Ulster.png
Harlequins.png

Ulster v Harlequins
</div>

Harlequins travel to Ravenhill knowing that victory in any form will see them qualify for the knock out stages as pool winners.

For Ulster the only thing riding on this game is getting a win that should see them finish above the Scarlets and get them an extra point in the rankings system.

Should be an away win but if the Ulster that showed up at Thomond Park shows up tomorrow then Quins will be lucky to get a bonus point.

This should be interesting. 'Quins have been poor away from home in the Premiership, losing desperately to a poor Wasps side, and Ulster will be brimming with confidence after destroying Munster at their citadel.

I have a funny feeling this will be a cracker.

I'm feeling the same, should be a good match.

Shame Pollock isn't starting, been doing well recently and I think he works well with Ferris. A good young player to have coming off the bench though.

Cave scores under the post in the first minute. Lovely angle, but 'Quins' defence asleep.
7 - 0.

I know conditions aren't great but Quins handling is particularly poor so far.

Ulster'll need more than a 10 point lead though going into the second half with that wind

Thanks everybudy, and life would now be perfect if it wasn't for the word 'buffering'.

Quins their own worst enemy at the moment but if they can keep the scoreline in check they'll be in with a shout in the second 40.

Great kick from Humphreys there though. 3 from 3 so far.

stupid backchat from Easter, Humphreys with a timely kick just before the break.

16-0 HT

Second half comeback looks a tough ask, though with the wind, and with the class, Quins can do it.

Quins still in it but if Ulster can get the first score in the second half then the hill starts to look like a mountain.

Important Evans penalty now...
Composure personfied... Once again.
16 - 3, 'Quins are clawing back into this.

Latest posts