• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster v Harlequins

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Jan 17 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Important Evans penalty now...
Composure personfied... Once again.
16 - 3, 'Quins are clawing back into this.[/b]

They were always going to in this wind, but they need more than 3 points every 10min if they are going to win.

should have taken the points there, Quins, plenty of time to get back into this match.

Insane decision!

Edit: great restart there!

Further edid: has the decision from Richards just been compounded there. Malone charged down................... yes Try for Ulster, game over!

Well played Ulster. Managed the conditions better and Quins taking Evans off has turned out to be suicide!

Wow. Richards you utter plonker.
Goes to show how 'Quins are a one-trick (Evans) pony. He's saved their asses in three games in the past month, and was on the verge of doing it again...

These conditions are absolutely nuts!

Edit: oh dear, out on the full from Malone. Hasn't done anything right after coming on lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dullonien @ Jan 17 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
These conditions are absolutely nuts!

Edit: oh dear, out on the full from Malone. Hasn't done anything right after coming on lol.[/b]

yeah that conversion effort certainly summed it up but well deserved win for Ulster, won't be easy for Paris to get a bp win even though they're at home

well this win for Ulster has certainly made the possibility of home quarter finals for all the pool winners a possibility.

Humphries deserves a cap in the 6N at this stage. If one of himself or Keatley don't make an appearance I'l lbe a tad ******.

and what the fock is micheal Bradley doing in Connacht.... 'hmmm, London Irish, you know i think I'll drop keatley for Andy 'less than average' Dunne.'. Toss pot.

speedymg2.th.jpg

Latest posts