• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster v Leinster

Williams will be tearing his hair out over that chip from Wallace should things finish as is.

Full-time score 21 -13 to Leinster, just missed out with my prediction

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Ulster 14-23 Leinster[/b]

How is BJ Botha doing up north,is he doing well in the scrums?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 27 2008, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Full-time score 21 -13 to Leinster, just missed out with my prediction

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Ulster 14-23 Leinster[/b]

How is BJ Botha doing up north,is he doing well in the scrums?
[/b][/quote]

don't think he's setting the place on fire, Healy did well against him tonight, certainly didn't have him in too much difficulty, which you would have expected given the relative weakness in that aspect of his game.

Oh okay because I thought he was maybe inline for a place in the Springboks squad for the Lions tour, he looked to be a pretty decent scrummager when he was playing here in SA for the Sharks.

And CJ van der Linde?I see he wasn't in the Leinster 22,is he injured or what?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 27 2008, 09:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Oh okay because I thought he was maybe inline for a place in the Springboks squad for the Lions tour, he looked to be a pretty decent scrummager when he was playing here in SA for the Sharks.

And CJ van der Linde?I see he wasn't in the Leinster 22,is he injured or what?[/b]

well CJ was seen out on the town in Castres before the match, has a dodgy calf at the moment.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Dec 27 2008, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How has he been doing in the scrums?is he any good?[/b]

when he's played he's been good, done reasonably well in the scrums but has carried the ball well and put in some big hits as well.

Ferris is a beast, big loss.

Good to see Leinster increasing the intensity after losing a few to injury. Final try was excellent.

Did Darcy end up in the centre?

p.s. Threads are showing up in nested form - how do I change the skin to get the thread in scroll down form? Tried control panel, but can't see anything there.

Click on the options button in the bar at the top of the thread and then you have the options on how you want to view the thread, standard, outline or linear.

Latest posts