<div align='center'>
Ulster.png
Munster.png

Ulster v Munster
Venue: Ravenhill
Date: 25 October 2008
Kickoff - 19:30, Live Setanta Sports
</div>

It never rains but it pours for Ulster, dreadful start to the league, bottom of the table, 2 defeats in the Heineken Cup and now they have the European Champions paying them a visit on the back of an unbeaten start to the season.

Nothing else but an away win is expected when these 2 sides meet on Saturday, so can Matt Williams find something from his players to turn the tide, they were at least able to take some scoring chances last weekend but disciplinary problems killed them yet again despite the protestations of Williams while Munster seem to keep churning the results out regardless.

You'd think that whatever performance Ulster put in Munster will have just about enough for them.

Oh don't you start...

Anywho, Ulster to win by 30 because Munster don't take the League seriously. :rolleyes:

This match won't be easy as some of you on here think. It's in Ravenhill, and it's amd Interpro, plus Munster are without Hayes, O'Connell, O'Leary and Howlett. Munster still should win, but it won't be a hammering.

Munster: Denis Hurley, A Horgan, B Murphy, L Mafi, I Dowling, P Warwick, P Stringer; F Pucciariello, D Fogarty, T Buckley; M O'Driscoll capt, D Ryan; A Quinlan, J O'Sullivan, J Melck. Replacements: J Flannery, Darragh Hurley, M Melbourne, J Coughlan, M Prendergast, J Manning, K Lewis.

Ulster: B Cunningham; T Nagusa, D Cave, P Wallace, A Trimble; N O'Connor, C Willis; (1- J Fitzpatrick, R Best ©, BJ Botha, E O'Donoghue, R Caldwell, S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack. Replacements: N Brady, T Court, C Del Fava, T Anderson, I Boss, I Humphreys, M McCrea

Could be a great match. I am a bit worried that our perfect start to the season cold end in Ravenhill.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 24 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Munster: Denis Hurley, A Horgan, B Murphy, L Mafi, I Dowling, P Warwick, P Stringer; F Pucciariello, D Fogarty, T Buckley; M O'Driscoll capt, D Ryan; A Quinlan, J O'Sullivan, J Melck. Replacements: J Flannery, Darragh Hurley, M Melbourne, J Coughlan, M Prendergast, J Manning, K Lewis.

Ulster: B Cunningham; T Nagusa, D Cave, P Wallace, A Trimble; N O'Connor, C Willis; (1- J Fitzpatrick, R Best ©, BJ Botha, E O'Donoghue, R Caldwell, S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack. Replacements: N Brady, T Court, C Del Fava, T Anderson, I Boss, I Humphreys, M McCrea

Could be a great match. I am a bit worried that our perfect start to the season cold end in Ravenhill.[/b]

Yeah, I have that feeling too. But I'm looking at that Munster Team and without many of the big names it's still looking stronger than the Ulster side. They're really missing Best and Bowe.

Neither backline looks particularly threatening but Mafi is always a threat and if it comes down to a kicking shootoff I just think Warwick is on too good a kicking form for Munster not to win.

Who's the ref?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Oct 24 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 24 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could be a great match. I am a bit worried that our perfect start to the season cold end in Ravenhill.[/b]

Yeah, I have that feeling too. But I'm looking at that Munster Team and without many of the big names it's still looking stronger than the Ulster side. They're really missing Best and Bowe.

Neither backline looks particularly threatening but Mafi is always a threat and if it comes down to a kicking shootoff I just think Warwick is on too good a kicking form for Munster not to win.

Who's the ref?
[/b][/quote]

Alain Rolland

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 24 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Oct 24 2008, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 24 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who's the ref?
[/b][/quote]

Alain Rolland
[/b][/quote]

ah, fantastic. Some good reffing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Oct 23 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Oct 23 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh don't you start...

Anywho, Ulster to win by 30 because Munster don't take the League seriously. :rolleyes:[/b]

aw Speedy's stuck in a time warp.
[/b][/quote]
I guess my, er, guess wasn't too bad then.
22 - 6 to Ulster currently. Damn those Munster scum! :rolleyes:

Poor, Attitude all wrong. The All Blacks will destroy us, especially if our tight five play like that. Tony Buckley needs to get his f***ing act together, I know he's been ill but still! I can't wait to find out how many of our first team players will be available for the All Blacks match, because that just won't do.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 25 2008, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Poor, Attitude all wrong. The All Blacks will destroy us, especially if our tight five play like that. Tony Buckley needs to get his f***ing act together, I know he's been ill but still! I can't wait to find out how many of our first team players will be available for the All Blacks match, because that just won't do.[/b]

I don't care about some 30 year anniversary, the test against Argentina is far more important than the All Blacks playing Munster, if we lose against Argentina there's a chance we go out of the top 8 in the world rankings and run the risk of another pool of death in New Zealand in 3 years time.

I never said that I don't care about the Argentina match. I think Ireland's strongest XV should play, but the All Blacks game is not unimportant and I would like to see some of the players that will be warming the Irish bench allowed to play.

completely disagree its not a 15 man game anymore those lads on the bench will be called upon we need a full 22

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMan @ Oct 26 2008, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I never said that I don't care about the Argentina match. I think Ireland's strongest XV should play, but the All Blacks game is not unimportant and I would like to see some of the players that will be warming the Irish bench allowed to play.[/b]

In the scheme of things the All Blacks game is thoroughly unimportant and all it is a chance to fill Thomond Park and bring in some cash, and while that's important in itself it still doesn't come close to the priority of beating the Pumas and securing that top 8 position.

Ahhh in fairness to the Munster lads, there are about 6 billion of em now looking to relive the match they all attended 30 years ago.

Nahhh I'm joking and in fairness its important to the Munster fans, but they wont get their hands on anyone that is going to be involved in the match squad for first two, probably all three, AI's. I'd be surprised if Kidney releases anyone he is serious about playing in the entire series.