Ulster v Munster

A

An Tarbh

<div align="center">
Ulster.png
Ulster v Munster
Munster.png
</div>

Given how massive a game Munster have in Clermont next weekend I don't imagine they'll approach this game at full tilt, a lot will depend on the selection from Kidney although given plenty were rested against Connacht I doubt he'll be able to do the same. However I still think the same applies regardless of selection.

Ulster for their part have brought back in David Humphreys to the starting lineup with Wallace moving to the centre, the difference when Humphreys plays and doesn't for Ulster is still massive, so a home win won't be that surprising tomorrow night especially as Munster's mindset will be elsewhere.

Paul O'Connell and Doug Howlett have been named in the 22 for tomorow's game. Other than that though Munster are pretty much at full strength bar the absence of long-term injury Alan Quinlan.

Munster: Shaun Payne; Brian Carney; Rua Tipoki; Lifeimi Mafi; Anthony Horgan; Ronan O'Gara; Peter Stringer; Marcus Horan; Jerry Flannery; John Hayes; Donncha O'Callaghan; Mick O'Driscoll; Donnacha Ryan; David Wallace; Anthony Foley

Bench: Frank Sheahan; Tony Buckley; Paul O'Connell; Niall Ronan; Tomas O'Leary; Paul Warwick; Doug Howlett

Well only Gloucester have put a score past Ulster at Ravenhill and even that wasn't a 20 point win so I don't think Munster will either.

Anyway that could all be irrelevant as Ravenhill is under a blanket of snow and will undergo a pitch inspection at 1pm today.

Well after an inspection at 3pm today the match was called off, bad news for Munster who rested most of their key players in the Connacht game so the Llanelli match will have been their last meaningful game, not ideal preparation ahead of the must win game at Clermont

Latest posts