Ulster v Scarlets

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Ulster.png
Scarlets.png

Ulster v Scarlets
</div>

Both sides go into this game knowing full well that anything other than a bonus point win will see their campaign dead and burried. Given how strong both Quins and Paris look you'd imagine that that's already the case.

You'd expect Ulster to take this given that the Scarlets have shown a recent inability to get the job done.

Ulster: B Cunningham, S Danielli, D Cave, P Wallace, A Trimble; I Humphreys, C Willis, J Fitzpatrick, R Best (capt), B Botha, E O'Donoghue, R Caldwell, S Ferris, D Pollock, R Diack.
Replacements: N Brady, T Court, M McCullough, K Dawson, I Boss, P Steinmetz, M McCrea.

Scarlets: M Stoddart; C Thomas, R King, J Davies, M Jones; S Jones, M Roberts; I Thomas, M Rees, D Manu, V Cooper, D Day, D Jones, S Easterby (capt), D Lyons.
Replacements: K Owens, P John, N Thomas, J Edwards, G Cattle, R Priestland, L Williams.

Ceirion Thomas on the wing? Gaww the Turks are really struggling aren't they? Mwwwwwahahahaahahahaaa!!
:p

The Scarlets looked good during one half against the Quins and Paris... not the 2006-2007 Llanelli but they looked way better than last year. I see them win this one.

You didn't see them last week though against Munster, I know there were internationals missing but the sheer cluelessness of some of their play was frightening and the decision making was atrocious.

As for tonight I don't see them being that bad but I'm not sure even with their internationals returning if they're good enough to win this one.

Is there any online place for live updates?

Or do I have to follow An tarbh around bugging him for updates?

Go on skysports - rugby union - live scores.

That Danielli try looked like good work and well taken, but where the hell were the Turks defenders?!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 5 2008, 09:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Go on skysports - rugby union - live scores.

That Danielli try looked like good work and well taken, but where the hell were the Turks defenders?!![/b]

yeah just seen it now and it looked like there was nothing on but suicidal defence from the Scarlets there.

I thought Ulster were going to win this one but I didn't think they'd be looking at a bonus point.

Scarlets look a very, very poor side these days.

Well done Ulster. Some very well taken tries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vambo @ Dec 6 2008, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Scarlets look a very, very poor side these days.

Well done Ulster. Some very well taken tries.[/b]

The last one was a decent effort, can't lay too much criticism against the Scarlets apart from the initial turnover but Pollock showed good gas to make the line.

I could say that huge problems lie with the coaching staff as far as the Scarlets are concerned, but that would be stating the obvious.
Can't do well in Magners, can't do well in EDF, can't do well in Heineken...at least...nope i'm struggling to find a silver lining.

well the one silver lining you could take is how can things possibly get any worse at the Scarlets?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 6 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well the one silver lining you could take is how can things possibly get any worse at the Scarlets?[/b]

Bingo!

I was trying to think of something to say about <strike>Generic Stadium</strike> Parc Y Scarlets, but nothing came to mind.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Dec 6 2008, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Dec 6 2008, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well the one silver lining you could take is how can things possibly get any worse at the Scarlets?[/b]

Bingo!

I was trying to think of something to say about <strike>Generic Stadium</strike> Parc Y Scarlets, but nothing came to mind.
[/b][/quote]

well it looks like the Scarlets team at the moment, plenty of work to be done imo.

Latest posts