• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster v Stade

S

Sir Speedy

Ulster are playing fantastically. 23 - 6 right now after an outstanding length of the field try by Danielli.

It's coz they've got the Ferris, Pollock, Henry back 3 fit....should be the best back 3 in Ireland if yer ask me.

I predicted them to win.

And Ospreys to put up a big score,

And Sorensen just saved another penalty.

If that's true then the IRB needs to start setting some seriously long bans. There is waaay to much eye gouging in the game at the moment.

Well done Ulster, great result.

Well done Ulster. I feel Paris deserved a devernsive BP for basically being the only side to play rugby in the last 20 minutes.

watched the match and Bravo Ulster !

SF was not very clever as Ulster has been really efficient with nice moments in first half . Big and smart defense from Ulster , they were physically above Paris players . Too much mistakes from SF for them to be able to win .

For Dupuy , i have not seen the moment when he has been sent out so i can't judge .

Ps : Gringo Nice signature :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 13 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 12 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 12 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See you in a few months Monsieur Dupuy, you c***.[/b]

Why what happened i didn't see it? (f***ing justin.tv)
[/b][/quote]
Well to me he has clearly ripped Ferris's scrum cap off and raked his eyes.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, vicious. I think Ferris made a meal of it, then Dupuy ripped the cap off. But he went for the eyes in plain view, no provocation. Arsehole.

Three great tries. Humphreys does some wonderful things, but he's a bit chaotic for international standard. Ferris is ferocious and very smart in his support play.

Why play Basteraud if you're not going to pass to him? Even when Stade woke up they were too sloppy.

ps. Gringo - not nice sig! Is ***i Henri?

Just to make clear, he wasn't actually punished for this. Only the television cameras picked it up, with the Sky pundits going along with how I feel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 12 2009, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just to make clear, he wasn't actually punished for this. Only the television cameras picked it up, with the Sky pundits going along with how I feel.[/b]

Citing commissioner will pick it up then surely? Haven;t seen it yet, should see it on the highlights on S4C tonight.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 13 2009, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just to make clear, he wasn't actually punished for this. Only the television cameras picked it up, with the Sky pundits going along with how I feel.[/b]
Yeah, the touch judge only spotted the two 17s having a scrap on the floor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Dec 12 2009, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 13 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (elgringoborracho @ Dec 12 2009, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Dec 12 2009, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See you in a few months Monsieur Dupuy, you c***.[/b]

Why what happened i didn't see it? (f***ing justin.tv)
[/b][/quote]
Well to me he has clearly ripped Ferris's scrum cap off and raked his eyes.
[/b][/quote]
Yeah, vicious. I think Ferris made a meal of it, then Dupuy ripped the cap off. But he went for the eyes in plain view, no provocation. Arsehole.

Three great tries. Humphreys does some wonderful things, but he's a bit chaotic for international standard. Ferris is ferocious and very smart in his support play.

Why play Basteraud if you're not going to pass to him? Even when Stade woke up they were too sloppy.

ps. Gringo - not nice sig! Is ***i Henri?
[/b][/quote]

lol yeah ***i is Henry. I've changed it though, it was a bit silly :p

Lovely rugby from Ulster, nice to see they can still play when they put their minds to it. Hope they can keep moving forward under McLaughlin and Davidson. Getting Stephen Ferris to sign a contract extension should be priority #1, you cannot understate how important he is for them.

Holy f*** no Dupuy for the 6N, and Parra sucks ass. Might be a good time to call back Elissalde now

Two beautiful tries for Ulster and a deserved win. Nice to see them at a good level again. Ferris is world class, and I liked the Humphreys little brother too - and that Chabalesque beard was freaky !

Latest posts