• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ulster Vrs Glasgow at Firhill

Conal

First XV
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
Friday's Magners League clash with Glasgow Warriors at Firhill Stadium (kick-off 8.05pm).

ULSTER Squad (v Glasgow Warriors) - Backs (17): Ruan Pienaar, Paul Marshall, Paddy Jackson, Niall O'Connor, Ian Whitten, Nevin Spence, Paddy Wallace, Darren Cave, Mark McCrea, Andrew Trimble, Simon Danielli, Tommy Seymour, Craig Gilroy, Conor Gaston, David McIlwaine, Jamie Smith, Adam D'Arcy.

Forwards (19): Jerry Cronin, Declan Fitzpatrick, Tom Court, Adam Macklin, Paddy McAllister, Bryan Young, Rory Best, Nigel Brady, Andi Kyriacou, Ryan Caldwell, Neil McComb, Dan Tuohy, Johann Muller, Tim Barker, Pedrie Wannenburg, Thomas Anderson, Willie Faloon, Chris Henry, Robbie Diack.

intresting to see who makes ulster's 22
should be a good game hopefully a good game

however my question what do we do with caveman and spence??

however my question what do we do with caveman and spence??
For this game play them both in the centre. Humphreys missing another game must be a worry so Ulster better get Wallace up to speed at 10 just in case. Going 9.Pienaar, 10.Wallace, 12.Spence and 13.Cave must be worth a look.

For this game play them both in the centre. Humphreys missing another game must be a worry so Ulster better get Wallace up to speed at 10 just in case. Going 9.Pienaar, 10.Wallace, 12.Spence and 13.Cave must be worth a look.

that does look rather good

but sadly i think it may be jackson mincer and spence or marshall pienarr mincer spence

notihng against wallace but of recent id rather have spence and cave as centers

btw im talking bout long run aswell not just next game

I am very disappointed that Luke Marshall is going to be missing the rest of the season he has formed a great partnership with Spence and I can see a really physical and penetrating centre pairing there.

Rumour has it Cave won't be starting for this one...

He's broken something in his hand. Tried to play on with it but couldn't.

Latest posts