• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Un peu d'aide des Francaises (especiellement les Parisiens) s'il-vous plait ...

Every Time Ref

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Where do rugby fans congregate around on Six Nations nights? I'm going to Stade de France for France-Wales and wondering which area to stay in, fairly handy for the stadium as well as close to the action for after match drinking etc. Any help appreciated, merci les gars.

Where do rugby fans congregate around on Six Nations nights? I'm going to Stade de France for France-Wales and wondering which area to stay in, fairly handy for the stadium as well as close to the action for after match drinking etc. Any help appreciated, merci les gars.

It's a though one as SDF is not in the nicest part of town. There are some OK bars for a quick pint right beside the stadium, and you can buy a beer as you walk from the metro to the stadium from one of the many tents.

The best thing to do is fine one of the bars central that is on the line that takes you there. St Michel has a few like the great Canadian.

If you are heading over your more than welcome to meet up with the lads from my club who will all drink and head up.... I can pm you if you want. They will also know where to go afterwards as well.

mmmm, I get high with un peu d'aide from my friends......ooooh, n'I get by with un peu d'aide from my friends...

Can't tell you, Every Rhyme Steff. I just don't know. If I knew, I'd tell you, but I'm afraid I don't know. I'd like to help but can't, as though it would've been nice to know so I could help, I don't know, and therefor I cannot help you. It's unfortunate, but the help that is there in power to be potentially used will not be realized, because I'm without knowledge of what I would need in order to help you with what you desire assistance for. Apologies, but it's with regret that I extend to you that I most probably, if not surely will not be in the measure of giving you a hand for this.
I hope you understand.

By the way GN10 and I wholly accept that on this thread we are French girls giving you an answer and play along with what your ***le has established. But please avoid following GN10's advice, fining a bar is just a bizarre solution and will get you nowhere near where you'd like to be, which by the way I apologize but I really wish I could.....

BE is obviously back on drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"back" ?...
Also, so kind of you to join the 'Françaises' party. It's humbling to know a man of your caliber and experience still displays the lightness to play along as a pretty young little lady on this thread. I don't mean to impose, I mean it's your call - but I'd imagine you with the sweet blonde curls, black beret, showing just a bit of cleavage but not too much now you need to keep some to the imagination and lots of synthetic red lipstick, like lots, LAAAAAAHHHHTSS arghhh....brllllblerrrrrrr

back on the drugs OVERDOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"back" ?...
Also, so kind of you to join the 'Françaises' party. It's humbling to know a man of your caliber and experience still displays the lightness to play along as a pretty young little lady on this thread. I don't mean to impose, I mean it's your call - but I'd imagine you with the sweet blonde curls, black beret, showing just a bit of cleavage but not too much now you need to keep some to the imagination and lots of synthetic red lipstick, like lots, LAAAAAAHHHHTSS arghhh....brllllblerrrrrrr

Reckon you got in one fella!!!

Sad day in Paris. I hope no one here was directly affected by the attack.

das

Latest posts