• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unemployed bum

Yep. Luckily I can suspend payments for a while, but I'm boned unless I can find something paying £20k plus within the next few months.

Estimator for industrial and residential building projects.

Edit: Well, technically I don't do anything right now as I'm designated "unemployed bum"!

Sorry to hear that mate, totally sucks... All the best in trying to find a job

Dunno what to suggest, i don't know anything about your trade.. but best luck i'm sure you will find something being the mega resourceful dude you are.

Sorry to hear that Mite...may I throw you a suggestion though? (Pays pretty well I hear)

Chris Bigalow Male Gigolo

deuce-bigalow-male-gigolo-2.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 16 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I could do that. Teh Mite - High Class Male Hooker.

Oh yeah![/b]

But will your existing customer/s accept a price increase for something they're accustomed to getting for free?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Dec 16 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 16 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah![/b]

But will your existing customer/s accept a price increase for something they're accustomed to getting for free?
[/b][/quote]

Well, one of the reasons women would pay for sex could be because they find it hard to get a sexual partner in another way, for a multitude of reasons. Should be interesting to see who'd come knocking :p

Sorry to hear it about the job, is it a direct result of the state the economy is in, or was the real estate market less effected there?

Well, I"m with you...I'm looking for a job in American. The land of milk and honey has neither milk nor honey. WOooooooOOOoooOoooOoOoOOo! Recession! Glad I get to bare the brunt of decisions that were made before my time.

Older Generations = Selfish A-Holes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 16 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Oh yeah![/b]
If you take up the career path, then you got to change the name to Dyna Mite.
--------
So sorry about you loosing you job though. Hopefully you get a job just as good or better than the last.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Dec 16 2008, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I could do that. Teh Mite - UH OH!

<embed src="http://www.weebls-stuff.com/flash/395_mature.swf" width="600" height="450">