• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

In-game logos and graphics mods

jim546

Bench Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
This is a pack I've created to correct some issues I've had with some of the logos etc. provided by the most recent TRF 21 patches here on the forum. It contains team logos for in-game menus and league tables, and scorecard logos and screen-wipe logos for all teams. You can get it here: https://mega.nz/file/iN4wHYzI#Zufr8Zsw2rnQJ-pXRnhC_xBUd4bjce-1UEQF_j2s6hY

As this contains only logos, you will need to download one of the full mod packs from the below links and install first to get the real-world line-ups, tournaments etc. , then overwrite that with my file. This has been created using ama1's mod here: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/trf-21-patch.47565/ but should also work with peter83's mod here: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/trf-rugby-08-patch-season-20-21.47383/

I'm also working on texture replacements for the tournaments (RWC, 6N, SR, EPR and ECC) which should come in the near future.

Here is an update for the Rugby World Cup textures to emulate the 2019 tournament. It contains post and pitch flag textures, adboards from RWC 2019, the '19 match ball, RWC'19 screen wipe, menu logos, and referee kit from the 2019 tournament. Just drag and drop the files into the Rugby 08 main folder:

https://mega.nz/file/7NZ0lDCD#62MgYzzOBLgHFfjNDZHMh0J5KC9uMQB5RyupGijppAI

This mod does not contain team kits as they are already covered by peter83 or ama1's mods, and it does not correct the 2007 RWC flags on the roof of stadia, as they're tied into the stadia files which I can't edit.

Last edited:
Here's another one for you all, updated graphics for the 6 Nations tournament. This pack contains menu logos, pitch flags and post pads, on-pitch center logo for Guinness, and in-match screen-wipe. Unfortuantely I can't implement seperate logos for France's home matches like in real life(can't advertise alcohol in France). Just drop the files into the main Rugby 08 folder:

https://mega.nz/file/acRH1QpQ#vUpZ9ec_hfHb7Dh_IdynWgitP-lvC3nSh1hfZhzwPPQ

An update to the referee's kit used in exhibition and all tournaments except the World Cup, based on those used in the 2021 Six Nations. Comes in three flavours; orange/blue, white/blue and black/white. Pick your preferred colour and drag/drop its files into the main Rugby 08 folder. Only one colour can be used at a time.

https://mega.nz/file/2EIwVDSB#TYn0-z6kSeWKDFF_kVv-fgeP0Ao-uXGgtaEZu9Nejws

These look great - will have to try them out. Cheers!

An update to the referee's kit used in exhibition and all tournaments except the World Cup, based on those used in the 2021 Six Nations. Comes in three flavours; orange/blue, white/blue and black/white. Pick your preferred colour and drag/drop its files into the main Rugby 08 folder. Only one colour can be used at a time.

https://mega.nz/file/2EIwVDSB#TYn0-z6kSeWKDFF_kVv-fgeP0Ao-uXGgtaEZu9Nejws

Appreciate all good work brother, I haven't yet been able to locate the .big or .fsh file which replaces the Default (Orange) Referee Kit used in Play Now & the RWC. Have you had any success with locating any of these files?
I'm looking at creating a RWC 2015 Update considering the original patch was abandoned. Would you be interested in creating some post graphics?

Appreciate all good work brother, I haven't yet been able to locate the .big or .fsh file which replaces the Default (Orange) Referee Kit used in Play Now & the RWC.
f6a77a69ddf16a1d5f30c95aa5422403.big for front and 6c145d650a283f675abc5a818c00c849.fsh for back of RWC ref kit.

cd8db44ecfb1003bd4768062033be6f0.big for front and 15b082c5bb78287464ba44368bcc277d.fsh for back of ref kit in every other mode.
I'm looking at creating a RWC 2015 Update considering the original patch was abandoned. Would you be interested in creating some post graphics?

Maybe, though I was intending to focus on the stadiums and 3d faces once I have a bit more free time available. What bits would you need help with? Also above I've done a RWC '19 graphics pack if that's of interest to you.

f6a77a69ddf16a1d5f30c95aa5422403.big for front and 6c145d650a283f675abc5a818c00c849.fsh for back of RWC ref kit.

cd8db44ecfb1003bd4768062033be6f0.big for front and 15b082c5bb78287464ba44368bcc277d.fsh for back of ref kit in every other mode.

Maybe, though I was intending to focus on the stadiums and 3d faces once I have a bit more free time available. What bits would you need help with? Also above I've done a RWC '19 graphics pack if that's of interest to you.
I've referenced the above files which appear within the deta.gob as Green & Blue by Default, however I'm looking to replace the Play Now & RWC Kits which are used in the OG Game, with the updated one's used in the MUP09 Patch ‍♂️
I've used proc mon, but the file appears as ref_eng.big, there's no corresponding .fsh files.
I was looking to incorporate those into my Patch version, it would just be the Post Graphics as pretty much everything else was done in the MUP17 Patch

I've referenced the above files which appear within the deta.gob as Green & Blue by Default, however I'm looking to replace the Play Now & RWC Kits which are used in the OG Game, with the updated one's used in the MUP09 Patch ‍♂️
I've used proc mon, but the file appears as ref_eng.big, there's no corresponding .fsh files.
I'm not sure I follow you unfortunately. From my testing, in the default game in all modes besides the RWC the ref wears the same orange/blue kit, in RWC mode the ref wears the green/blue kit. Those are the files I referenced in my previous post. The front of the ref kits is "kit.fsh" in a .big file which also contains a config file that sets the shape, collar etc. of the kit. The back of the ref kit is a .fsh file. I've made my own mods on both ref kits which I've uploaded in this thread, and they do work in-game.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png refkit2.png
it would just be the Post Graphics

Ok I've had a go at making them, in the attached file.

Attachments

• RWC 15 posts.zip
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
I've attached screenshots below of the Referee Kits which appear in both Play Now & RWC in the MUP09 Patch

When using the Team File List the only RWC Kits that are listed are Green & Blue, I haven't been locate the Referee Kits used in the above game modes

I'll be modding the OG game tonight, adding Legends tonight, so I'll analyze the patch, comparing the .fsh files in the with File List.

Appreciate the files bro, I'll have a look at these tonight ❤
Screenshot_20210428-005609_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210428-010420_Gallery.jpg

Some generic Super Rugby tournament logos and pitch/pitchside graphics, mostly based around 2019/20 images.

Super1.png Super2.png Super3.png Super4.png Super5.png Super6.png Super7.png

Attachments

• Super Rugby.zip
    282.9 KB · Views: 39
Home kit update for British & Irish Lions, they are playable in the TRF21 patch by ama1.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png Untitled3.png Untitled4.png

Attachments

• BILions.zip
    463.2 KB · Views: 28
Someone mentioned in another thread updating some of the menu background images, here's two I've come up with so far, one for the main menu screen, and one used in the 6 nations tournament:

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Attachments

• 6Nations menu background.zip
    167 KB · Views: 21
  • SARWC menu background.zip
    254.5 KB · Views: 38
From what I have seen there are many good moderators for the update of the game ... you just have to know that there are approximately 72 teams with their front and back plus the minikits and their respective sponsors

From what I have seen there are many good moderators for the update of the game ... you just have to know that there are approximately 72 teams with their front and back plus the minikits and their respective sponsors
Appreciate all your hard work on the kits. I'm using them and they look fantastic. I was thinking (if possible) we could try and split the work up a bit - for example have 1 person working on one league (one person for prem kits, one person for super rugby kits , one person for top14 kits, one person international kits etc.). I've never tried and I don't think I would be anywhere as near as good but when it comes to it I can try to learn kits and help out as appreciate that is a lot of work for one person to do!!

I might be able to lend a hand with making some kits, though I'm focussing on the player heads stuff at the moment. I don't have a good set of shadow templates for the kits, or the menu icon template for kits, could you upload these or point me to where I can find them?

Latest posts