• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Union, League, Both?

jonythompson

Academy Player
Hey i'm new but have always loved the Rugby games. Do you reckon they're going to put league teams in or keep it as Union (i'm a Wigan supporter you see ) :D

What do you reckon?

Just Union,
Rugby League 3 came out a couple of months ago, for all your League needs

Nah, it'll be union only i think. There are a good few league games out there though by the sounds of things.

Hey i'm new but have always loved the Rugby games. Do you reckon they're going to put league teams in or keep it as Union (i'm a Wigan supporter you see ) :D

What do you reckon?

Welcome to the forum, stick round and come and post in the League forum while your here!

This'll be a union game. RL3 is out, but from most accounts it's just as crap as RL2 was (I must admit to being thoroughly underwhelmed by the videos of it).

I think it's much much better than RL2, it's not perfect by a long shot, but very entertaining and you feel more in control of the player/the whole team

Yeah, it is.
I must be in the minority that like it, it's good with a gamecube controller (not tried it with the wiimote/wiimote+nunchuck, looks confusing)

I would probably play it if i had it, but from the videos I've watched, I wouldn't go out an buy a Wii for this.

I heard a rumour that there will be a Union Mode, League Mode, 1st Person RPG Mode, and Classic Duck Hunt Mode. Exciting stuff from the boys at HB Studios!

a new Rugby League game is coming out in a month on 360 and PS3 called Rugby League Live .

1st person duck hunting rugby?
Yes, except all the ducks look like [BLINK]Chabal[/BLINK], and will tackle you!

brunocb-tux-chabal-xv-de-france-2007-6812.png

*yes, I know that's a penguin not a duck...closest I could find.

Latest posts