• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United Rugby Championship: Round 4

Watching the Ulster match a bit behind. Addison is one of the most unfortunate players around. Mark Robson genuinely distraught as well.

I was in the terrace in that corner. He was in a lot of pain. They put an inflatable splint on him, so he may have broken his ankle or lower leg.

Wonder could Sheehan make the AI squad? His development and Porter switching sides gives us such a dangerous starting and sub frontrow.

What a BS call from whitehouse that was a certain try

Wonder could Sheehan make the AI squad? His development and Porter switching sides gives us such a dangerous starting and sub frontrow.
Yeah it's a hard one because Herring played really well yesterday. But Sheehan can't really do anything else, he's been absolutely tearing it up.

Well that was that. Looking forward to hosting but will we see the same referees in SA.. I suppose so.

I always expected the South African Teams to have a rough start. However I have seen enough to lead me to conclude that when things settle down the South African Teams will, with the exception of the Lions to be some of the better teams in the tournament. Better than the Welsh, Scottish, Italian Teams and Connacht but probably not as good as Munster and Leinster.

I do like the format of this tournament for a number of reasons.

1. Every team plays every other team. This is where Super Rugby Started to go wrong.
2. Every team plays the same number of home and away games. Again this did not happen in Super Rugby
3. The local derbies are preserved with every team playing teams from the same nation home and away.
4. teams will still play most of their games in their own country. 12 games in the own Country and only 6 games away from their home patch.

I note that 3 and 4 don't really apply for Scotland and Ireland.

Latest posts