• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United Rugby Championship: Round 6

Not looking good for us or Cardiff. We had 1 positive but it isn't new variant.

5bu2fnl.jpeg

Will add to this we are being put up in a decent spacious hotel room and I have a balcony like and everything BUT have heard they have hotels that are scarily bad like small tight rooms with no balcony and small windows.

Did he expect the URC to predict the outbreak of the Omicron? Everyone knows the risks of traveling these days, it's a bad 10 days/2 weeks but this tweet reeks of privilege.
I think it is more with the standard of hotel they are isolating in. Have heard less than favorable things on it.

Just read too Cardiff had secured a hotel in Cardiff - 98 rooms for them to isolate in but the UK Government refused and said it has to be in London I believe.

Yeah, I read that they'd secured a private flight to Cardiff and then had a full hotel booked out to quarantine in (owned by the WRU or a sponsor or something) but the Government said no

Whilst Morgan's comment does like a bit of a tantrum I can understand his frustration - apparently he has a young child and a heavily pregnant Mrs at home with no idea when he can return

Being annoyed at the URC is a bit daft, as they couldn't exactly predict this, though - even if they were originally planning all SA games to be in Italy they were well within their rights to move them back to RSA at the time that they did

Latest posts