• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United Rugby Championsip Round 3

Congrats to Sharks for a well fought victory, good to see them up and running in the comp. Ospreys were woeful though, absolutely terrible! Their error count was through the roof.

Was hoping to see big strides made by the Ospreys this year (as well as the other regions). But this was a performance from their dark days of a couple of years ago. Booth needs to read them the riot act this week!
They were awfull and their penalty count brought Sharks more into the game than their own doing. I can see how Ospreys could challenge with that Squad. So many Internationals they just need to work on the error rate. The Sharks went from being oh **** how do we absorb their pressure to oh this away game is on. I feel like the Ospreys style played into our hands (excuse the pun)

They were awfull and their penalty count brought Sharks more into the game than their own doing. I can see how Ospreys could challenge with that Squad. So many Internationals they just need to work on the error rate. The Sharks went from being oh **** how do we absorb their pressure to oh this away game is on. I feel like the Ospreys style played into our hands (excuse the pun)
Sharks can only improve from this, we did not even have a good game. Cannot wait for Bongi, Ox, Siya, Am, Nkosi, mpampi and Fassi to join the team

Do we know exactly when they will rejoins the sharks? Is it straight after the November internationals or qill there be a rest period?

Larmour just ran through thre tight five forwards and a scrum half at once.

Do we know exactly when they will rejoins the sharks? Is it straight after the November internationals or qill there be a rest period?
Not 100% sure but it should be after November internationals

Good win for Ulster last night, and a much better performance than last week. Nathan Doak was again very good. He's not as quick as John Cooney, but he showed great strength for both his tries, and again very composed in front of the posts. Billy Burns had a good first half, with some very nice crossfield kicks, but picked up an injury and was replaced by Mike Lowry at half time. David McCann did well at number 8. Our scrum was a little suspect, particularly in the second half. But Benetton made 12 changes from the team that beat Edinburgh last week, and I think lost some of their recent momentum. And we got the bonus point, which keeps the pressure on Leinster and Munster (I see Leinster have given Zebre a good hiding today, so we need to take our bonus points if at all possible).

And Rob Herring on his 200th appearance, keeping up the Rory Best tradition of presenting your kids to the crowd.

I see Stormer Adre Smith copped an 8 week ban for alleged biting with the official statements saying that they couldn't prove that he didn't bite yet there was actual evidence of two bites in the SA B&I Lions games yet nothing came of it. What absolute BS. I hope the Stormers use what I assume would be some mind bending rage in a positive way just now.

We're giving Edinburgh too many soft points.

Early the defense was just non-existent and now silly penalties.

After a couple of good performances but not getting the result, Dragons put together a complete performance to beat Connacht in Galway. They could be building something quite special in Gwent, well done Dean Ryan.

Watched the games this weekend and it felt that this was the week that the South African teams truly arrived in the URC.

Latest posts