• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

United set for fresh Owen move

B

Bullitt

hargreaves_jump.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson has admitted Manchester United are likely to try and prise Owen Hargreaves away from Bayern Munich again in January's transfer window.

United have been chasing the England international since the summer, but Bayern have stood firm so far.

However, earlier this month Bayern admitted that they would let Hargreaves leave if they found a replacement - and that looks set to spur a fresh bid from Old Trafford.

Ferguson revealed that chief executive David Gill was in regular contact with Bayern president Karl-Heinz Rummenigge.

"We are waiting to see about it," Ferguson.

"David is always in touch with them because of the G14 and he sees Rummenigge quite regularly, so we will see."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...fresh+Owen+move

£16 million on Carrick

£12 million for Hargreaves.

Where do United get the money from?

Someone with a few screws loose, 28 mil on these too overrated pieces of rubbish, Carrick was a terrible buy and Hargreaves would be a good buy, at say 5 mil.

BM

i dissagre, carrick has not been a terrible buy.... granted he doesnt steal the headlines with his wing wizzadry, or goal scoring abilities, but he is a solid player, whoes ball winning and passing abilities are one of the best in the premiership. i notice it alot when carrick aint playing, you watch a man utd match and its the simple things that carrick does, he doesnt overcomplicate thing and the amount of loose ball he picks up and creates something with is frightening!!

ive been happy with carrick, and i was one of his biggest doubters!!

Latest posts