• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlock all players RC3

hattinghmarius

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
South Africa
So for those who have not yet unlocked all players. Without changing anything in your profile you can unlock all players through hex. Open hex. Find the player and go 2 spaces before the first letter of his name and change the 01 00 to 00 00. You can now edit him in game and save. I did a tutorial on jersey decals for those not familiar with hex. It might take a long time to change all player values but this way you dont lose your created players and work you did in your profile if you dont want to.

Last edited:
So for those who have not yet unlocked all players. Without changing anything in your profile you can unlock all players through hex. Open hex. Find the player and go 2 spaces before the first letter of his name and change the 01 00 to 00 00. You can now edit him in game and save. I did a tutorial on jersey decals for those not familiar with hex. It might take a long time to change all player values but this way you dont lose your created players and work you did in your profile if you dont want to.

This has already been done. Refer to the vanilla mod.

Some players are still not editable (Ben Smith, Julian Savea, Dane Coles etc) any way to fix this would be great to know :)

Guys take it from me, use it or dont.

Do not unlock your players as it causes major bugs in the game, u loose the link player function and later on your game crashes in be a pro mode and career mode.

If you dont like the current locked player Download one you like from fanhub or create your own and use the link player option in game to link the two player.

Do not unlock your players as it causes major bugs in the game, u loose the link player function and later on your game crashes in be a pro mode and career mode.

If you dont like the current locked player Download one you like from fanhub or create your own and use the link player option in game to link the two player.
The issues are due to the two structures for storing players one for players another for fanhub. Hence the link system. The created players however have a limitation.
So to fix your issue you can unlock your players, make the changes and then relock again.
Give that a try and let me know. Make sure you replace the default db in .pak as well, but with the locked players.

Ok thanks for the recommendation but someone could explain my previous question? as I do to find "hex" in the game files directory, thanks!

Latest posts