• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

unsung heros of world league

R.Kempson PR 27, 6
K.Lensing PR 23, 5
F.Mendez HK/PR 37, 11
T.Karihuro WG/FB 38, 11 goalkicking 86

i've got Ben Tune & G.Bobo as my starting centers and they both cost only 26 pts and 5 in salary. They are fast and effective, very good bargain players.......

Originally posted by SharksFan@Apr 6 2005, 11:28 AM
R.Kempson PR 27, 6
You shouldn't buy him, he's a c***! I deleted him from the game and replaced him with myself..........

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Apr 6 2005, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Apr 6 2005, 09:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SharksFan
@Apr 6 2005, 11:28 AM
R.Kempson PR 27, 6
You shouldn't buy him, he's a c***! I deleted him from the game and replaced him with myself.......... [/b]
Why? Does he give away alot of penalties. I was soooooo happy when he left the Sharks.

Originally posted by SharksFan+Apr 7 2005, 07:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SharksFan @ Apr 7 2005, 07:42 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Apr 6 2005, 09:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SharksFan
@Apr 6 2005, 11:28 AM
R.Kempson PR 27, 6

You shouldn't buy him, he's a c***! I deleted him from the game and replaced him with myself..........
Why? Does he give away alot of penalties. I was soooooo happy when he left the Sharks. [/b]
Don't know what he's like in the game, I just hate him in real life. He's a lazy, slanderous *******, who doesn't deserve to get paid for being on the rugby pitch.

Afoa of the Blues I decided to sign, worth only 23 trade points with like an 87 for strength, an 80 for rucking and 82 for scrummaging I think.
I'm thinking about signing Peter Hewat, Ruan Pienaar and Luke McAlister having seen them in the Super 12 this season, but I'm not sure how good they'll be.

Had a look and they're pretty good. McAlister has an 85 for passing and Hewat is pretty fast.

I just started world league on hard and my current record is 3-0-3 as Treviso. I also won my first knockout cup game against cardiff but ended up losing too the Bulls in rounds 2. After winning these games I picked up Aaron Mauger from the Crusaders and am currently using him as my kicker. My next plan is to purchase a very fast winger such as Lote Tuqiri who happens to be only 35 trade points.

An excellent kicker in this game is Fly-Half Jared Barker of Canada. He costs 57 I believe and his goal kicking is 95.

My goal for World league is to win division 3 in season 2 and in season 3 win division 2 and possibly the knockout cup. I want to have it all won by season 4
<

I am getting very good at playing for territory as I have realized its the only way in hell I am going to win a game in world league.

I'd take CauCau over Tuqiri. I think they're about the same price but CauCau seems much faster

I just beat the top side Bourgoin in division 3 and am moving up the ranking. Using this day off from school very well
<
. I think I am gonna play glasglow whois last in the league at 0-7 then call it a day.

i just lost all my world league progress. i saved my worldcup over my worl league accidently! grrrrrrr
<

now it looks like i have to start again

that sucks really bad

I did the same thing with my first world cup saved over it with ten nations lol

for ppl who are wondering what team Rua Tipoki is on hes on the blues and is a good center hes the fdastest center in the game i think speed=90 Randell is also a good winger his speed in 96 and is good all round but with guys like howlett and caucau im sure you wont care much.

Anthony tuitavake and Roy Kinikinilau are both good centers as well they're both strong and got good speed round 88.

I am looking for a cheap team with low maintenance

how much maintenance does he require????

Also if you run out of trade points due to maintenance costs does your team die????

What club is it that Jared Barker plays for anyway, obviously they are not in the game, but I am just wondering, and I want to know if anyone has seen him play, and can tell me if he really is that good.

What we have so far:

T.Fairbrother #1 PR 21 4 Hurricanes
R.Kempson #1 PR 27 6 Northampton
K.Lensing #1 PR 23 5 Bulls
E.Andrews #1 PR 30 7 Stormers
T.Smith #3 PR 25 5 Northampton
O.du Randt #3 PR 25 5 Cats
O.Hasan #3 PR 25 5 Argentina
S.Byrne HK/#1 PR 33 9 Leinster
T.Leota HK 28 7 Wasps
B.Gissing SR 34 9 Leinster
J.Muller SR 25 5 Sharks
V.Matfield SR 31 8 Bulls
J.Kaino FL 28 7 Blues
P.Weepu SH 28 7 Hurricanes
P.Griffin SH 34 9 Brescia
S.Devine SH 28 7 Blues
L.McAlister FH 29 7 Blues
D.Howlett WG 36 10 Blues
R.Caucaunibuca WG 35 10 Fiji
I.Tanivula WG 34 9 Fiji
S.Danielli WG 24 5 Bath
S.Bobo WG 24 5 Hurricanes
R.Randle WG 36 10 Chiefs
M.Saunders WG 32 8 Highlanders
L.Tuqiri WG 35 10 Waratahs
D.Onohato WG 33 9 Japan
B.Tune WG/CT 26 5 Queensland
J.Simpson-Daniel WG/FH/CT 25 5 Glouster
B.Habana CT 26 6 Bulls
G.Bobo CT 26 5 Sharks
L.Arbizu CT/FH 27 6 Argentina
O.Smith CT/WG 32 8 Leicester
P.Hewat FB 24 5 Waratahs

Format is Name, Position, Trade Points, Maintenance, and Club

We need a couple of flanks, no8's and fullbacks to complete the list. Anyone over 36 was omitted

Originally posted by SharksFan@Apr 14 2005, 08:00 PM
What we have so far:

T.Fairbrother #1 PR 21 4 Hurricanes
R.Kempson #1 PR 27 6 Northampton
K.Lensing #1 PR 23 5 Bulls
E.Andrews #1 PR 30 7 Stormers
T.Smith #3 PR 25 5 Northampton
O.du Randt #3 PR 25 5 Cats
O.Hasan #3 PR 25 5 Argentina
S.Byrne HK/#1 PR 33 9 Leinster
T.Leota HK 28 7 Wasps
B.Gissing SR 34 9 Leinster
J.Muller SR 25 5 Sharks
V.Matfield SR 31 8 Bulls
J.Kaino FL 28 7 Blues
P.Weepu SH 28 7 Hurricanes
P.Griffin SH 34 9 Brescia
S.Devine SH 28 7 Blues
L.McAlister FH 29 7 Blues
D.Howlett WG 36 10 Blues
R.Caucaunibuca WG 35 10 Fiji
I.Tanivula WG 34 9 Fiji
S.Danielli WG 24 5 Bath
S.Bobo WG 24 5 Hurricanes
R.Randle WG 36 10 Chiefs
M.Saunders WG 32 8 Highlanders
L.Tuqiri WG 35 10 Waratahs
D.Onohato WG 33 9 Japan
B.Tune WG/CT 26 5 Queensland
J.Simpson-Daniel WG/FH/CT 25 5 Glouster
B.Habana CT 26 6 Bulls
G.Bobo CT 26 5 Sharks
L.Arbizu CT/FH 27 6 Argentina
O.Smith CT/WG 32 8 Leicester
P.Hewat FB 24 5 Waratahs

Format is Name, Position, Trade Points, Maintenance, and Club

We need a couple of flanks, no8's and fullbacks to complete the list. Anyone over 36 was omitted
shot sharkie, i was going to get my finger out and do it aswell... but you beat me to it

ill look up some flanks, 8's and fb tomorrow. got a few in mind... no.8 would be the hardest to find im thinking, from my poor memory, there either expencive or crap...

Latest posts