• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Up and Coming Band, The Venture

MichaelBoard

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Hi everyone, I've created this new thread to bring to your attention a new and imo very good band from South Wales "The Venture". I know of them due to an old school friend of mine being the lead singer and honestly I do think some of their material is very good and definitely worth a listen. Although they do covers all of the songs on this link are originals written by the band and I ask if you could take a small amount of time to have a listen and give a bit of feedback, Thanks.

By the way although all of the songs are good, some appeal to me more than others and I recommend having a listen to "On the road to you" and "Alive".

Do let me know what you think. :D

LINK: http://www.myspace.com/theventureuk/music

Pretty good. Quite old school in some ways. Singer has a great voice considering this will be without any fancy post production work.

Great potential, I'll try and remember to keep an eye on them to see how they develop.

I liked 'Road To You' best, 'Russian Dolls' least.

Gotta say that not all their songs are my kinda thing. Some slip a little into the Indie genre, which I'm not a fan of atall. Nice to hear some variety though.

Latest posts