was just wondering who you guys think will win the next 6n
i was thinking:

1.France
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.Scotland
6.italy

the problem is that england ireland and wales are quite closely matched expecially considering irelands disapointing SI's and then there is france to think about they played great 6n rugby but then fell apart against SA

any thoughts??

I think England have a good chance this year, and I also think that Scotland will do better than they have i previous years, maybe a 4th/3rd (at a push)

I think France will win it, but not another grandslam.

Ireland had a horrendous amount of injuries going south this year. If we were full strength...well it would not have mattered against the AB's but would have given us the edge over a weakend Oz side. So I'd be kinda optimistic for the 6N, england and france in landsdown road will be major.

One thing though, how bad for morale would a bad autumn series be? Could really damage confidence.then again, this team work better when underdogs, not that thats a good thing.

I see Wales and England roaring back into form, and hopefuly with Scotland developing also. As for the Azzuri, well we'll see how their teams do in the Magners.

overall a mouthwatering prospect as always

Wales are becoming the new France, in so much that no-one is ever sure of how we will do. We will either be apocalyptically bad or we will be extremely good.

This is going to seem a little... strange, but here we go-

1. Scotland
2. England
3. France
4. Wales
5. Ireland
6. Italy

I've just got this funny feeling about Scotland. I'd wager either Scotland or Wales will win the tournement, no Grand Slam. England will end second.

This is going to seem a little... strange, but here we go-

1. Scotland
2. England
3. France
4. Wales
5. Ireland
6. Italy

I've just got this funny feeling about Scotland. I'd wager either Scotland or Wales will win the tournement, no Grand Slam. England will end second.

Agree with this :cool:
just swap England with Ireland, and then swap England with Italy

With Scotland being awarded bonus points for scoring more than 6 tries

The thread isn't "Who do you WANT to win" it's "Who do you THINK will win",
Otherwise i would've said:
1. England (Grandslam)
2. Wales
3. Ireland
4. Italy
5. France
6. Scotland

Last edited:
The thread isn't "Who do you WANT to win" it's "Who do you THINK will win",
Otherwise i would've said:
1. England (Grandslam)
2. Wales
3. Ireland
4. Italy
5. France
6. Scotland

Nothing was said here....

Last edited:
Why? I think that France will win, Scotland will get third or fourth, fairly sensible reasoning really

Ahh, my mistake, never knew you had another post.

My bad, I think I'll delete my post...

My thoughts are:

1.Ireland
2.Wales
3.England
4.Scotland
5.France
6.Italy

Don't know why but somehow I think France will have a shocking 6Nations

Yer I guess your right any way ..

I reckon France will come first but be defeated by England (who will lose to Ireland)
I think this is most likely as well,
Also i'm not sure how England will faire against Wales as well. I think one of those matches will be a loss, not sure which (we're due a win against Ireland :p )

Latest posts