• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

URC 2023/2024: Round 1

No real surprises this week then. Looks like picking up where last year left off for the most part (taking Glagow's w in context).

No real surprises this week then. Looks like picking up where last year left off for the most part (taking Glagow's w in context).
Yep, messaged my Leinster supporting Irish friend and he referred to them as the C team. Probably not far off tbh.

Poor performance from Leinster today. They seem a bit lightweight?
Called ot earlier in week. Glasgow would win but I fear for Leinster in first few weeks as still a fair bit of upheaval. They will be ok once all parts settle back

Wish we could get an early shot at Leinster LOL. Sharks get a bite but I don't expect they are in any position themselves to get a win being depowered themselves.

Dan du Plessis out for likely a while with a bad quad injury while Moerat injured his pectoral muscle on Saturday and is expected to be out for a while. Man Moerat seriously just can't catch a break.

Dan du Plessis out for likely a while with a bad quad injury while Moerat injured his pectoral muscle on Saturday and is expected to be out for a while. Man Moerat seriously just can't catch a break.
And a player where we have need of depth in the position as well.

Dan is unfortunately but between SFM and Willemse when he is back we are fine at 12.

Nice stadium there the Stormers are in. Good background for the cameras!

Nice stadium there the Stormers are in. Good background for the cameras!

Yea that's Stellenbosch University's stadium out in Stellenbosch. Think they also played there last year against Connacht.

Latest posts