• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

USA v. Munster

G

goranski

from the USA Rugby newsletter...

The 2007 Rugby World Cup is quickly approaching and the USA Eagles are currently in preparation for the upcoming challenge. With that in mind, USA Rugby is proud to announce the Setanta Challenge Cup to take place on Sunday, August 26th at 2pm in Toyota Park located in Bridgeview, Illinois; just outside of Chicago. The US Eagles will take on the 2006 European Heineken Cup winners Munster of Ireland. This is exciting and rare opportunity to experience rugby at the highest level.

i might go to this, finally the chance to see a professional team in action, perhaps the chance for a midwest meetup slash me + DC and O'Rothlain

Hey, that sounds awesome.
I'd love to go see that, support the Eagles and all.

You guys have to make it a meet up!

i might drive up to that one, not sure yet cause i think ill be back in school by then, but if im not ill deffinately have to think about taking the 5 hour drive up to chicago for that one

might be something to combine with a weekend trip to Chicago for me, although i've been there and seen most of it

might be something to combine with a weekend trip to Chicago for me, although i've been there and seen most of it
[/b]
there will be loads of support out there there is loads of irish rugby boys i know travelling out there they will be landed to watch the mighty munster

Latest posts