• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

V8 Supercars 3

J

jinxed_nz

If you have been following this one it looks to be the greatest toca game yet! and the first demo has just become open to the general public!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Demo? Did I say “demo� I certainly did.

Yes, today marks the first point at which the general public can get their hands on ToCA Race Driver 3, thanks to this demo we’re releasing in honour of Honda’s all-new Civic. You can get it from the Codemasters download centre.
A second, bigger demo featuring more of the full-on race cars from the game is planned for closer to release, but until then, enjoy this teaser.

This is an early demo of ToCA Race Driver 3 which gives you the chance to race one model of car at one track - the 2006 Honda Civic at Donington Park.

This demo was built in conjunction with Honda to promote their new Civic which is released in the UK in January 2006. More details of which can be found here: www.honda.co.uk/2006civic. Please note, this is an early teaser demo, and not meant to be fully reflective of the finished game.
An official demo will be released in mid-December 2005.

The current plans for the content of the official demo (subject to change):

Three different races will be available with practice, qualifying and a full computer controlled field of cars to race against.

V8 Supercars:
Race the Holden Commodore VZ at Philip Island

DTM Touring Cars:
Race the AMG-Mercedes C-Class at Hockenheim

Baja Motocross:
Race the Baja car at the international rally cross track[/b]

This is a quote from an email sent to me from code masters!! Man this one will be a cracker, but the civics you will be driving to be honest look ugly ass! but thats Hondas fault not codemasters haha.

screenshot2-141105.jpg
screenshot3-141105.jpg

it would have been but from all reports codemasters haven't really progressed from v8 supercars 2. the damage system is basically the same and the handling and physics seem to be completely wrong. the only noticeable change seems to be the graphics from what i have heard from several people. the demo though is apparently a very early one so hopefully things have improved since then.

Yeah, it's one I'll keep my eye out for, was meant to be out about now, but now won't release until Feb which is annoying.

V8 supercars 2 with not much more.. graphics are slightly updated but yeah, dissapointed with the demo.

Latest posts