Vancouver 2010

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by ak47, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ak47

ak47 Guest

invites all ya mates, :buddies: bring all the beer :bonne-de: and glote, brag and dominate :champion:

I cannot wait for this and I cannot wait to get the longest ski jump on xboxlive
    Love the olympic games.......the summer edition can be a bit ofa button mash but the winter version is where the skillset comes in, with plenty of variety

Ski Jump
    Bobsleigh
    Luge
    Super G
    Speed skating - just to name a few

Surely I am not the only one on TRF.........or perhaps I am on my pat malone B)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Olyy

Olyy Guest

Massive fan of Olympic-games games (loved international track and field for PS1 :p right upto beijing)
    Played the demo for this on xbox, and it's good fun, will probably pick this up at some point

4. SaintDean

SaintDean Guest

depending on release date i want to pick this up, decent family game it seems. enjoyed downhill skiiing alot.

5. ak47

ak47 Guest

this game is amazing its actually very solid
    14 events - 12 of them are races, well a race against the clock to get the best time
    so its basically a racing game
    online multiplayer only ski jump and ariels have judged ratings/scoring and are turned based
    all other events are races, and you all racing on the slopes, your opponents are ghosts so you can see where they are in relation to yourself
    its epic stuff coming down to the final gates, and ur side by sie with someone else,both gunning for gold glory
    same with bobsleigh, luge and skeleton - its a race - thankfully each of these 3 events uses a different control method, so they dont feel the same, and feel unique
    i think its brilliant, its just race after race! great online!!

6. Ruff

Ruff Guest

The playable demo has just hit PS Store. 675mb am downloading now (not sure what events in the demo)

7. SaintDean

SaintDean Guest

This game is out today, i am contemplating buying it or just renting it.

8. Ruff

Ruff Guest

The demo is quite cool. I like the downhill skiing and gives a good sense of speed in first person view. Think I'll wait till it comes down to the 25 quid mark before buying tho...

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!