• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Varndell vs Austin Healey

B

Bullitt

Sorry! Wrong brand of car...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-FabYLG3aCs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-FabYLG3aCs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I hope we get to see more of this Varndell play for England I've only ever seen him in 7's. He said he does the 100m in 10.8 or 10.6 damn that's quick but that cars got too much grunt what's it pushing 350-400hp or more?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Nov 27 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hope we get to see more of this Varndell play for England I've only ever seen him in 7's. He said he does the 100m in 10.8 or 10.6 damn that's quick but that cars got too much grunt what's it pushing 350-400hp or more?[/b]

I don't, he's shite!

That's exactly why I wanna see him play for England haha. I think he's exciting kinda of like Chavhanga got all the speed but just can't play at international level.

It will be the situation for ever and ever and ever. Guy who's ridiculously quick goes to school that likes rugby. School puts him on wing because he's quick. Age 16 England come snooping around. See very quick man and pick him. Club signs him to academy. Club gives him 1st professional contract.

And there you have 50% of all English wingers, guys who aren't quite good enough to be athletes but are quicker than everyone else, even if their rugby brain and skill level isn't all there.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Nov 27 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That's exactly why I wanna see him play for England haha. I think he's exciting kinda of like Chavhanga got all the speed but just can't play at international level.[/b]

Actually Chavhanga is 100 times better than Varndell. Yes, he's quick but he can also tackle. Only thing ruining his international appearances is injuries...

Latest posts