• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Very disappointed

cornish91

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Cornish Priates
i have to say it i am very disappointed to see that Rugby union team manager 2015 had a lot of hype but yet when i decide to spend a lot on buying the game i felt like i should of just burned the money

heres what i think

The editor
Looks like its been made by a bunch of amateurs for a bunch of amateurs the only thing you can do is edit names and skills you cant transfer players from you favorite clubs
There is no chance on ever making your own dream team due to the simple editor which will make a lot of people regret buying the game
We all know that Pro rugby manager 15 sucks but come on that editor is 100x as good as what this one is

Club Selection
There is a decent amount of club to pick from but i feel as a huge rugby fan that the editor currently lets down the clubs you can select

International/Dream Team selection
I enjoy playing many different sports manager games like hockey football cricket and rugby.
Most people play the games because they have to earn the right to captain/manage there chosen country.
On RUM15 you can be any country the game has aswell as any dream team all you have to is wait until the date appears.
WHAT IS THE POINT IN THAT COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESS

Whole Summary of the game

Not worth the money they expect us all to pay.
Editor is completely a waste to the game cant change names of licensed teams which makes me wonder if they actually paid for the licence.
Very poor game play.
Very Boring i cant play more then a few games at a time because i die from bordem

I would really like to hear others opinions of what i have just said

i have to say it i am very disappointed to see that Rugby union team manager 2015 had a lot of hype but yet when i decide to spend a lot on buying the game i felt like i should of just burned the money

heres what i think

The editor
Looks like its been made by a bunch of amateurs for a bunch of amateurs the only thing you can do is edit names and skills you cant transfer players from you favorite clubs
There is no chance on ever making your own dream team due to the simple editor which will make a lot of people regret buying the game
We all know that Pro rugby manager 15 sucks but come on that editor is 100x as good as what this one is

Club Selection
There is a decent amount of club to pick from but i feel as a huge rugby fan that the editor currently lets down the clubs you can select

International/Dream Team selection
I enjoy playing many different sports manager games like hockey football cricket and rugby.
Most people play the games because they have to earn the right to captain/manage there chosen country.
On RUM15 you can be any country the game has aswell as any dream team all you have to is wait until the date appears.
WHAT IS THE POINT IN THAT COMPLETE AND UTTER USELESS

Whole Summary of the game

Not worth the money they expect us all to pay.
Editor is completely a waste to the game cant change names of licensed teams which makes me wonder if they actually paid for the licence.
Very poor game play.
Very Boring i cant play more then a few games at a time because i die from bordem

I would really like to hear others opinions of what i have just said

Holy ****, too spooky for me.

pretty lame really i stated some good opinions there and you go and make jokes who let this doofus join the forum

pretty lame really i stated some good opinions there and you go and make jokes who let this doofus join the forum

Clearly you are upset, but I would suggest that you stick with the game, you may well change your mind As I have found it is really good, the level of depth in the game is very impressive.

and what do you think is in depth i consider the game extremely boring you dont even get to switch players between other clubs thats how much of a let down the game has become

You seem too fixated on the editor... I disagree that its limitations would disappoint people who play the game. Given the amount of interaction in-match, making penalty calls, changing tactics etc, it does give a sense of fulfilment.

The biggest grip I have is the interface. Not well thought out, and far too clunky. As Casfan said: give it more of a chance if you haven't already. I think get into it, the competitiveness will kick in and you'll get some enjoyment out of it.

I don't use the editor, I don't agree with the stats for a lot of the players. Glasgow are outrageous for example, all their players are national level on very low wages yet their stats are basically world class and their smashing the other Pro 12 teams by 30-40 points per game!

Basically all you do is sell your squad members, and reserves and fill the academy with poor players on low wages. Then build up your facilities with the money and tie in young world class players to long term contracts and you'll beat everyone in Europe in a few seasons.

I do think that they might be better having a look at Championship Manager 1993/1994 on the Amiga and looking at their interface, and game play then putting that into the game. It's so simply and works brilliantly, and would be ideal for rugby.

Latest posts