Viadana v Leicester

A

An Tarbh

<div align='center'>
Viadana.png
V
Leicester.png
</div>

Leicester travel to Viadana having used their get out of jail card against the Ospreys and managing to come away with 3 points having been 23-8 down.

In fairness they did have a shocking injury list heading in for the match with Billy Twelvetrees certainly a bolt from the blue.

They'll be hoping for a calmer buildup and look to match Clermont's haul of 5 points.

Without wishing to tempt fate, I agree, that five points are a coming Tigers' way. The only thing could be easing up and not getting a great 'points difference' result.

that's not really relevant cause when teams are tied it's the match points between them that separates them, then the number of tries scored in those 2 matches before points difference is taken into account.

Of course, how silly of me. Head in 'soccer mode' for a second there, what with all the World Cup qualifiers going on, and all... :D

Viadana are a tough nut to crack at home but Leicester should be able to rumble to a victory by the end. They do cause a scare or three though in the two times I've been over there!!!

The fans though are hilarious and have a guy with a megaphone (no way would he be allowed in 'Traditional' rugby clubs) who sings all the Viadana songs....which mainly go along to Blues Brothers classics which are genius. Utterly genius.

You missed out, Gazza, you should have gone!

Latest posts