• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vickery cited

S

Sorp111

According to BBC Vickery has been cited for the trip and, if found guilty, could miss the SA game. It could be a blessing in disguise as i would prefer to see Stevens start and anyone else to have the captaincy.

Well a suspension is sadly not a given. Betsens leg-breaking trip on Abbott was no worthy apparently of anything mre than a yellow.

Tbh what hedid was moronic made even worse by the fact he is captain. Aside from dejected looks and foul play he offers nothing as a captain. Plus he is too unfit and now useless at the set piece. Is it now right to call time on Vickery's international career?

It was right to call time on it before he left Gloucester.

Vickery is certainly not an international class porp or captain these days (well, he was never a good captain). He's only there because the RFU want "names" for the marketing side of things.

Which means him and Horrible Italian c*** will proberbly go to NZ in 2011 also.

He should feel the full force of the Citing committee and it serves him right for doing something so completely stupid and idiotic. Backtracking my arse, how is sticking a leg out to deliberately trip up an opposition player in a way that could seriously injure him count as 'backtracking'.

Cite him and give him full sanction because he deserves it and does not deserve to hold the Captaincy. Watching thirty seconds of the scene in the England changing room post match against the USA told me that. If Martin Johnson was there he'd be jumping up and down and giving a boot up the arse of those who simply were too bone idle to do anything. Instead, we just hear a withered old repeat of last of the summer wine and naturally, most of the England team don't pay any attention. Disgusting.

hes captain he should know better, disgraceful *******! give him 10 weeks, he's not much use to england anyway!

hes captain he should know better, disgraceful *******! give him 10 weeks, he's not much use to england anyway!
[/b]

Do you agree Collins (I think) should also miss 10 weeks, for that Spear Tackle in the Italy game?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Do you agree Collins (I think) should also miss 10 weeks, for that Spear Tackle in the Italy game?
[/b][/quote]

Was he cited??

Anyway, that was a stupid thing to do by Vickery. He deserves whatever punishment he's gonna get and IMO a 1-match suspension is warranted.

Agreed, whatever punishment he gets he'll deserve because this was such a...argh...frustratingly and enragingly stupid thing to do! If I were the Coach I'd seriously give him a punch and demand to know what the hell he was thinking.

Warned & Informed djconspiracy over spam.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

How is that relevant?

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

How is that relevant?

[/b][/quote]

Because he's a Kiwi, therefore has nothing better to do then Pom bashing via the power of double standards.