• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

VICTOR VITO

W

wadec

How do yu think NZ Sevens player victor vito will go in the 15man game and what position will he best for?

Dunno aye I think he'd go alright but might not be a superstar straight away but could be moulded into one.

I'd put him in as blindside flank or no.8 as he has a bit of size and pace. Don't know how his rucking skills are but he could do good in the backrow.

I heard he used to play No. 8 for the XV man game. I heard it actually from the new addition to the Sevens squad Chad Tuoro after he gave a talk to a group of me and some mates.

i put him as first centre
[/b]

hhmmm.

I think he'd be best used as quite simply a utility player, I'm sure he is usually a back rower but I think he could be used as a back up winger or center, purely because of his strength and speed. Whether he can hold a defensive line or do all the other back niceties is another issue.

Victor Vito is an incredible all-rounded rugby player reminds me of Epi Taione of Tonga and the Sharks. He needs to make up his mind though whether he wants to play wing of back row in fifteens. I believe he would be better on the wing where he can run with the ball more (similar to a Lomu or Vainikolo power winger) At no.8 it is very different running from the base of the scrum where he may be less useful.

Latest posts