• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Violent Women

G

Gay-Guy

Just watching Sky movies with the movie "The Last Kiss" and on it a lady starts hitting her man.

It made me wonder about women and how often a lot of them when they get angry they lash out physically at their men....what I want to know is....why does it seem ok for a woman to hit a man?

Often a guy will be arrested if he even grabs a man...yet when a woman does a whole lot more they seem to be excused quite easily.

Here in NZ we actually have support groups now for battered men...that is...men who are abused physically from women and more often than not they choose not to hit back.

It seems like a double standard to me....both are adults...both commit violence...but each sex is judged differently.

Yeah man I know Woman are let off more easily than men. Cops will probably laugh at you if you call them up. Plus a girl can easily turn the situation around and start 'fake' crying, who do you think the pigs are gonna believe when that happens? If a girl can fight like a man and starts swinging at me I'm gonna treat her like a man. Screw taking like a man this is 2008.

I'd say it probably still comes down to the traditional role of men and women in society, the men as the strong provider and the women as dependent solely on the man...I think those views still shine through that the women is often helpless and the man is the strong one so it is sort of brushed aside...

If a girl can fight like a man and starts swinging at me I'm gonna treat her like a man. [/b]

Thats what I tell girls who fight with boys at school...I say don't cry....you pull out your fist FIRST then don't expect to be treated like a lady. Ladies don't go around swinging their fists at whoever whenever.

I also tell boys the same thing if a girl is attacking them and they don't hit back...i say "Why are you treating them like a lady? Ladies don't hit first. If they swing first then wack em back because that is self defence"

What type of hitting are you specifically talking about?
Hitting on the chest with an open palm or closed fist with no shoulder action (kinda up close, tantrum mode)
Or jabs and combos that Ali would be proud of?

We all know most women can't control their emotions like most men (generally speaking). And who can really blame them, their hormones become imbalanced every month. We tolerate other things like fickle behaviour, weird lil jealousies and those irritating 'tests', so I reckon a little tantrum hitting once every 3 years is ok. Once a year is the max.

My mom works at a mental health organisation which deals with trauma counselling, including husbands who get abused. Physical abuse almost always starts with verbal abuse and verbal intimidation. So in theory if they handle that aspect they can cut alot of fuss out. Although some women are hell bent on destroying them, so then they messed up when they said I do.

Once a year chest hitting...yeah I suppose that would be appropriate.

How about once a week on average....50 odd times a year?

What about hits to the head from all angles at any time (even driving and sleeping)?

Or maybe even knives, sticks, flying objects, etc?

Then I guess it's either: 1) they buckled when the verbal started.
or
2) They messed up when they said 'I do'

Yeah totally, I just sprained my shoulder (see thread) and my girlfriend punched it as hard as she could after I made a fat joke about her sister. I still laughed but there was a part of me which wanted to tell her to cook my eggs.

My brother had a crazy girlfriend, would throw plates at him etc. One time he was driving and she spat in his face and then started attacking him, so he turned around and punched her in the face. Cops hanging around his door, also got some death threats from her friends. With some girls, if you hit them back when they're being violent, you're not thinking and are feeding right out of their hands.

I agree that there are double standards, and like most people here, I think they should be forgotten. I think it's generally believed that men are stronger then woman and that most women don't hit very hard, but I doubt that's true in all cases.
Most abused men are too afraid to step to the police or find some other form of help because they think they'll be mocked.
If there are groups protecting abused women then why shouldn't abused men get the same help? There's a stairs project here (most women who are abused in their own home claim they fell down the stairs of others ask about their bruises, hence the name) and they released their results recently, stating that they will do more to help abused men, since they're still left behind in many cases.

That's a bloody good subject Gay-Guy. and a tricky one at the same time. As you say, if you hit your woman then you're up for big trouble, if they hit you they can get away with it (and they actually expect to get away with it) So this is where i am lost.
They have been fighting for centuries to be "equal to men" but when it is in their favor they wont bother being "treated as females..." how does that work?
I was spending a night in a Hotel in Sydney back in December, and I was hearing a couple arguing big time, until I hear sounds like punches in the wall, hard out screams. I call the hotel security telling them they should come up cause i was worried the guy was beating up his woman. It all calms down, but like 10min after it starts again, and we hear them running in the corridor, the chick was f***ing mental, just when i get in the corridor to ask them to chill the f#ck out i see the girl running away and the poor dude was all scratched, not the little scratches, he was full on bleeding and ****. He says sorry and all for the noise, get back in his room. 20min, the chick comes back and they start again. 10 min later the cops come and take the guy away.
Am thinking they gonna lock him down while he's got nothing to do with all this - he was the victim, not her. So i went downstairs and went to one of the cop and explain the thing as a witness and make sure they don't pick on the poor guy. I saw the chick doing her cinema, crying and all to the cops. classic...
That is i think a good example of how chicks expect to get away with that kind of stuff, i am pretty sure If I hadn't went to testify that she was the cause of all the trouble the cops wouldn't have try to figure things out and just lock the poor guy down...
maybe that's the new woman's way of fighting for their right... appalling

First up, almost all physical violence comes from men.

When it comes to violent women the extreme stuff is ... extreme - not the best evidence to understand what's going on. It's the low level stuff that affects most people, especially fathers kept away from their kids after a break up.

Have a look at this, a house-bubble pumping ad from the US a couple of years ago. It's called "The Debate", like a quick primer for how to get your useless man to go with the flow:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubsd-tWYmZw

The poor fat ******* by the fridge is probably typical of thousands of American fathers who are now divorced and bankrupt because their wives were bullying fools. If The Debate doesn't make you retch, then you probably better check see if there's anything left in the jockstrap.

Have a look at this, a house-bubble pumping ad from the US a couple of years ago. It's called "The Debate", like a quick primer for how to get your useless man to go with the flow:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubsd-tWYmZw

The poor fat ******* by the fridge is probably typical of thousands of American fathers who are now divorced and bankrupt because their wives were bullying fools. If The Debate doesn't make you retch, then you probably better check see if there's anything left in the jockstrap. [/b]

OMG that wife really does look like a bully!

Great find shtove......yeah bullying can come from both sides in many forms. It is enough to put you off marriage haha!

I think the key is in regards to educating people to not settle with an abusive person....people need to know what the signs are.

U cannot hit a lady full-stop
Its just the way it is
If she hits you, or throws punches â€" restrain her and call the cops if need be
If u cannot handle the situation like a real man (ie u going hit her, or cannot restrain her), walk away

If she is persistent like an ice addict and fully out of control, call the cops
Men are not above the law and neither are women â€" but u cannot hit a lady â€" it’s the bias of society â€" men still get paid more, so we both have bias working for all of us

I think the bottom line is to walk away...and if it becomes habitual for her to do it then walk away permanently. Nobody should have to put up with physical violence in any form. To accept it as normal is to say it is ok...but as the TV ad says in NZ..."It is never ok".

Some people will tell lies and say they will never do it again...but then push comes to shove and they do it literally. For a lot of people it seems to be like an acceptable strategy when dealing with things.

U cannot hit a lady full-stop
If she hits you, or throws punches â€" restrain her and call the cops if need be
[/b]

I agree to a degree...a "lady won't hit first" just like a man won't hit first. Some women won't stop and as soon as you release them after you have restrained them they carry on attacking. This can go on for hours. You can call the cops but they won't care too much cos you are a man.

The only way to stop this type of woman is to kick or punch hard one of her limbs. Basically to "disable" her from attacking.

If we are going to stop violence in our society then we should not allow violent woman who hide behind this cover of "real men don't hit back" to be violent......they are using that to carry on attacking unchecked.

Society and movies are actually encouraging women to behave like this by saying it is ok to have a physical tantrum....saying that men are "tough" enough to handle it and therefore it is ok. Well it is never ok.

well if it goes for hours walk away and dont come back, start packing ur bags
i certainly wont be putting up with it, and will walk on
all men have to do is walk away
then women will realise - men are cut out for it, but wont tolerate it, feel bigger than the situation and wont stoop to the lows and will move onto a more peaceful pastures
if its your house, and your mortgage, pack her bags, and if she doesnt leave call the cops or her family, or even ur sister - then cat fight:p

"Society and movies are actually encouraging women to behave like this by saying it is ok to have a physical tantrum....saying that men are "tough" enough to handle it and therefore it is ok. Well it is never ok."

well there should be alot of single women out there - if men are man enough to walk on

Yep there should be a bigger push for men to walk away from violent women..more advertising, media, etc. Unfortunately the status quo at the moment is for women to walk away from violent men and for men to put up with violent women.

Great advice there Gun Guy!

My ex hit the hell out of me she left a big bruise on my arm and thought it was funny. I told her not to do it again or I'll give her a twak. Yep she did it again and I told her biartch I'm not religous I don't beleive in all that don't hit a woman crap and it's the new millenium so I gave her a 1 hitter quitter right in the side of the arm.

I think these days biartches need to realise when to shut their mouths and stop going on. So next time your woman hits you or does anything violent toward you mann beat dat *****.

My ex hit the hell out of me she left a big bruise on my arm and thought it was funny. I told her not to do it again or I'll give her a twak. Yep she did it again and I told her biartch I'm not religous I don't beleive in all that don't hit a woman crap and it's the new millenium so I gave her a 1 hitter quitter right in the side of the arm.

I think these days biartches need to realise when to shut their mouths and stop going on. So next time your woman hits you or does anything violent toward you mann beat dat *****. [/b]

Good on you mate...she was no lady...she was a ***** who deserved everthing she got. That bloody woman thought it was a free bash men sort of world

I think these days biartches need to realise when to shut their mouths and stop going on. So next time your woman hits you or does anything violent toward you mann beat dat *****.
[/b]

You should have given her a violent thrashing in the sack, and if you're on your A-game, and have the range, give her a bad hair day that she'll remember :D

The ultimate punishment.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

You should have given her a violent thrashing in the sack, and if you're on your A-game, and have the range, give her a bad hair day that she'll remember :D

The ultimate punishment. [/b][/quote]

lol thats cold b :lol2tn:

Latest posts