• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Virtual six nations 2011 - with prize!!

Scotsman

Academy Player
I'm organising a VIRTUAL SIX NATIONS TOURNAMENT

There will be a prize for the winner!!

I'd like to invite five other players of good standard to play as France, Ireland, Wales, Italy and Scotland. Sorry chaps but I'm playing as England :D

In terms of standard. I lose about 1 in 10 games on quick match so you need to be roughly of that standard. Obviously those of you that chose to be Italy and Scotland need to be a little better.

I need to you reply to this thread with your profile name and the team you want to play as.

To be fair, I'll wait until there are quite a few names, then I'll choose the teams out of a hat.

I will then announce the six nations teams and post a full fixtures list. Obviously once the teams are confirmed we need to make sure we are on each others friends list. You'll need to arrange when you play amongst yourselfs.

The rules of the tournament are simple...10 minute halfs (no less), weather random, stadiums of your choice. You can play the fixtures in any order, but obviously you need to complete all five games.

After each game, I want one of the team members to post the score here (I suggest the other team member check the score to make sure its accurate!!)

I need:

- The final score
- Brief description of the game's highlights (if there were any!)

Once I have all the scores I'll post the results and announce the winner!

If this is a success I will arrange a full World Cup

Right..... who wants to get involved?

Last edited:
I saw this and thought WTF? Then I saw it was six not.... But good idea!

I will play as Ireland, time and date???
Add me up as paulbyrne123 on PS3 online

So...Nation and ps3 id

France: jonasj97
Italy: cdc207
Ireland: paulbyrne123
Wales: DerpSquadron
Scotland: ?
England: ?

From now on everybody should post their time zones, I am GMT+8 (hong kong) weekends would be best if you are in Europe then 9:00 would be best for my matches.

So...Nation and ps3 id and timezone

France: jonasj97 (+8)
Italy: cdc207 (-5)
Ireland: paulbyrne123
Wales: DerpSquadron
Scotland: ?
England: ?

England would be the guy who started the thread, 'Scotsman' as you can see in his first post

Latest posts