Visiting Hot-Spot region

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by alexrugby, Mar 13, 2010.

1. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

HI guys

We are all aware of Geor-Rus war in 2008

Well it took some hundreds of days for me to visit the hot spot region of this and previous (1991-93's) military campains driven by Russia

What I saw was more than expected

Poverty, Low educational level, lack of elementary social needs and all other things that torture people refugees from Abkhazia

Well-covered under "Georgian Chauvinism" idea originated in Kremlin delivered my citizens to this point

War between brothers Georgians and Abkhazians took more than 45 000 people's life only from Georgian side, uncounted from Abkhazians

Now in 2008 Russia finally strenghtened it's military interests in this region

This is the result of Russian politics, and it's worthy of noting that Kremlin is going to concentrate it's military forces driven out from Ukraine

Well impressions are strong and striking

And desire to hug Abkhazians gets higher points

Regards

[​IMG]

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

I will ask my friends who are engaged in NGO activities helping refugees in that regions to provide me some photos and let you take a glance at the hot spot region's people

how they live and what they do

4. bates

bates Guest

I think the situation is similar to what's happening in Pakistan for the moment.
    Lot's of my fellow team players have sub continental roots so I know about similar problems

5. Rocket Singh

Rocket Singh Guest

Looking forward to the photos. Haven't heard much about the situation there since the war in 2008.

6. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rocket Singh @ Mar 13 2010, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Will try to collect them

Just like Pakistan and India? don't know but Separatism here in Georgia was evoked by Russia's smart and detailed politics

7. feicarsinn

feicarsinn Guest

Lekso, whats all this I heard about a Georgian TV station making a broadcast about a fake Russian invasion and reporting the President being killed?

8. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Mar 14 2010, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    well that was very striking and scandalous report about: "how will it take for Russia to invade Tbilisi once and at all"

It was possible scenario about how Russians would use upcoming elections of Tbilisi local municipal government, as if Saakashvili is still going to sell this elections for own party and opposition forces will start fighting against him. This situation used by Russians to destabilize internal political atmosphere and invade ;)

People were in shock, almost no warning that this videos were not real was made

And started as Breaking news show on one of leading TV channels in Georgia

This is how people move between Abkhazia and Georgia and how Russians stand on Checkpoints

[​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!