• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Waikato Chiefs vs Auckland Blues

Q

QLD

25 minutes in, Chiefs up 21-8. Two sizzling tries to sivivatu. Scrap that, he could have his third!! Going to the TMO.

Leonard scores the 5th try for the Chiefs.. Waikato destroying Auckland. 35-8 33 minutes in.

Blues are getting shat on atm...S14 not looking good for NZ this year compared to the Oz and SA teams.

Yay go the Chiefs!

When their forwards do well as a unit at rucks they do well...actually the Chiefs and the Highlanders went up a gear when they met last week...must have made a difference as the Highlanders won easily and the way this is going it would take a huge turnaround for the Blues to beat the Cheifs tonight.

This is what S14 games look like when the ref rules the ELVs properly rather than switching between ELV and 2007 RWC rules.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Mar 21 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Chiefs are NZ too.[/b]

I know. I was speaking about the big NZ teams ( Canes, Blues and Saders) who look crap this year.

Man this is embarassing for the Blues really. I'm sure every NZer (except Aucklanders) is loving this.

63-34. Wow now the Chiefs hold the highest record score ever against the 3 time winners the Blues!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Mar 21 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ChiefsFan @ Mar 21 2009, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chiefs are NZ too.[/b]

I know. I was speaking about the big NZ teams ( Canes, Blues and Saders) who look crap this year.

Man this is embarassing for the Blues really. I'm sure every NZer (except Aucklanders) is loving this.
[/b][/quote]

You can hardly say that the Hurricanes are any bigger than the Chiefs, neither have won anything, and no one really cares about second place. And the Blues haven't really done well in the last 5 years or so anyway.

I wish I could have watched this game, pity I had cricket which I lost anyway... <_<

The score imo was a bit generous to the Blues, their defense was just so bad it was like the Cheetahs (thats saying something). Chiefs were on fire and their two wingers should be the All Black wingers coming the tri nations. Toeva has really turned a corner, no more are the dropped balls the stupid passes, hes a really solid player, pity is Muliana is even better. These matches are always great, then of course we have to watch the most boring side on earth the Waratahs in the next match :p

Whilst watching this attacking rugby from the Chiefs I realised we are playing them next week. FMD.

go the chiefs.. didn't get to watch it either due to me playing cricket

cheifs have gone from bottom of the ladder to top 4 in a only a few weeks... i just wish they didn't have to lose the first few games every year

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Incredible Schalk @ Mar 21 2009, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The score imo was a bit generous to the Blues, their defense was just so bad it was like the Cheetahs (thats saying something). Chiefs were on fire and their two wingers should be the All Black wingers coming the tri nations. Toeva has really turned a corner, no more are the dropped balls the stupid passes, hes a really solid player, pity is Muliana is even better. These matches are always great, then of course we have to watch the most boring side on earth the Waratahs in the next match :p[/b]

What about Toe'ava playing centre instead of the out of form Nonu or Conrad Smith?

That's what Richard Kahui is for. He's been playing exceptionally well in the S14 so far.

Latest posts