• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales Fly Half Issue

oj121

Academy Player
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Biggar has his 3rd concussion in 6 months which adds all sorts of medical questions, Owen Williams out. Down to one 10 in the squad.

Who to call up and why?

Sam Davies / Callum Sheedy (if he hasn't forgotten his roots)

Biggar has his 3rd concussion in 6 months which adds all sorts of medical questions, Owen Williams out. Down to one 10 in the squad.

Who to call up and why?
Sam Davies.. Thought he was meant to be your next big thing, along with Keelan Giles?

Keelan Giles suffered a bit of a horror injury and was out of the game for a year. Really struggled since his return (playing for the Ospreys doesn't help either).

Sam Davies is playing much better since his switch to the Dragons.

You not think Davies is a bit fragile and too hot and cold?

Whatever happened to Matthew Morgan?

Went to Cardiff with the promise of international rugby, switched to 15 full time, all gone quiet. Guess that ship has sailed now but he looked the business before crossing the Severn.

Whatever happened to Matthew Morgan?

Went to Cardiff with the promise of international rugby, switched to 15 full time, all gone quiet. Guess that ship has sailed now but he looked the business before crossing the Severn.
As always, he's super exciting moving forward but just can not defend... I've always fancied seeing him play on the wing what with it being easier to defend out there. With his ability as a playmaker he 'could' do a Shame Williams... big ask I know.

As for Sam Davies, the guy has been excellent for the Dragons and imho is very unlucky not to have made the squad in the first place. Dean Ryan seems to be man-managing the kid to perfection down Newport way.

@dullonien As for Callum Sheedy, my step-daughter knows him quite well and from an early age his heart has been set on Ireland. I know he repped England vs the Baa Baa's last year... but he's been saying for years that he wants to play internationally in green.

VC was all about how Sam Davies was the best FH in the world and should be a guaranteed starter for the 2017 lions... I miss his madnesss

Whoever comes in is pretty likely to get game time. I hope they dont rush Biggar!

As always, he's super exciting moving forward but just can not defend... I've always fancied seeing him play on the wing what with it being easier to defend out there. With his ability as a playmaker he 'could' do a Shame Williams... big ask I know.

As for Sam Davies, the guy has been excellent for the Dragons and imho is very unlucky not to have made the squad in the first place. Dean Ryan seems to be man-managing the kid to perfection down Newport way.

@dullonien As for Callum Sheedy, my step-daughter knows him quite well and from an early age his heart has been set on Ireland. I know he repped England vs the Baa Baa's last year... but he's been saying for years that he wants to play internationally in green.
So Sheedy has played white(non cap), wants to play green and Red is all that comes calling...what a dilemma for him.

Jaysus, if that's true I want two Bristol 10s to move to Ireland next year, he'd definitely be in the squad ahead of Burns at the moment.

So Sheedy has played white(non cap), wants to play green and Red is all that comes calling...what a dilemma for him.
Jaysus, if that's true I want two Bristol 10s to move to Ireland next year, he'd definitely be in the squad ahead of Burns at the moment.
We don't want him anyway... although he was born here, to be truly Welsh you have to have a Welsh gran :p. His are Irish.

Looks like Biggar has picked up a bad knee injury playing for Saints today

I remember when Vally Commando was adamant that Sam Davies would be a starter for the lions lol. Some wonder kids just never proceeds, just look at Ryan Lamb and Shane Geraghty And every Gloucester player.

Latest posts