TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
_56965508_013328303-1.jpg

Cheshire Police confirmed he was found dead at 07:08 GMT at his home in Huntington, Chester. They said there were no suspicious circumstances.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15909277

Very sad; coincidentally, there was a piece in the Guardian yesterday by "The Secret Footballer" about depression in the professional game. And I guess that can extend to rugby as well.

Sad to hear he died at such a young age. Anyone know the cause?

R.I.P

Sad to hear he died at such a young age. Anyone know the cause?

R.I.P

Suicide by hanging.

Was a great player, always a contributor on all his teams. Would have liked to see where he could have taken Wales as manager.

Wow, completely out of the blue. RIP.

@ Olyy. Have you really never heard of him before?

Nope, never - Saw people saying "RIP Gary Speed" on Facebook but thought it was someone from back home that I didn't know, or something

he was a savage player...really was one of my favorites growing up as a chap ...

The man had it all at 42 Looks money a family...there must have been a lot going on behind the scenes ...this is very sad.

Probably one of the most well known Welsh football players ever. Hughes, Giggs, Rush and John Charles the only obvious ones above him.

Exactly ..The hardships he faced are nothing in comparison to what his family are going through now.

Good Call, I do like the Minute of appreciation, the guy loved his football and well its someone who I grew up watching/hearing that he had scored against us, set up a goal.. Such a shame, he seemed to be doing a fantastic job with Wales as well, one of their best managers for a long long time and bright talent for the future...

RIP Gary

WRU have announced that there will be a 1 min silence before the Wales vs. Australia game.

Latest posts